The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16

AN:

Tell me did you see this coming? Be honest now!

********************************************************************************

Chapter 16-

Madison-

"Hello? Blaze?" I asked wearily as Shaklee kept on a current of steady curses in another language. Jeremy had made his way off the seat and was standing just beside me glaring at my phone as if he could burn a hole in it with his mind. "Hey Mads. It's me Blaze. Just wanted to see what you're up to. I didn't get a chance to see you after school so just double checking we are all good for tonight? Oh and I know I was meant to pick you up but I have a errand to run so is it ok if I meet you there?" I left out a sigh and looked at Shaklee as she was now trying to kill her brush while swearing about her ex boy friend.

Well I really was confused now "sure that's not a problem, I'm good, I'm just at the photo shoot for my friend Shaklee, umm she said some interesting things about you and I just wanted to know is there anything you should tell me Blaze?" I said and I heard utter silence on the other end, then finally someone broke it, too bad it was Jeremy "hang up on that loser, he isn't worth your time" he hissed and I knew Blaze could hear. Blaze chuckled on the other end "well I was going to come clean and tell you tonight, but seeing as how your jealous little puppy dog is there and will most likely try to convince you to give up on me I will tell you now." I was holding a finger up to Jeremy's lips so he couldn't interrupt again "My father is not the world's most honest man Mads. Along with his legal business deals he also likes to make a few bets on the side, things like street fighting and racing." I was so confused "yes so what does that have to do with you?" I asked kind of pissed off at the moment.

Jeremy was staring at me intently and my finger still hadn't moved. His tong shot out and I recoiled my now slobber covered finger. "ewwy" I mouthed at him, he just smiled and poked out his tong "well it's somewhat of a family business, you kind of need to understand that I make bets to and your race the other day was not my first, but I will tell you I did lose a lot against you" I froze and I know it was not the logical thing to say at the time but hey, I'm still a girl "you betted against me?" I asked in pure disbelief. There was a chuckle on the other end "a mistake I will never make again Mads" I nodded having decided, my mind was made up " well that's cool see you tonight then" I could practically here the smile on Blazes face "ok see you later beautiful" and with that he hung up...did he just call me beautiful? Well that's one hell of a way to get into a girls heart for sure, but there was still something off, and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

When I put my phone down and looked up I saw Shaklee was taking her anger out on a dress "Shaklee settle down" I said putting a hand on her shoulder "WHAT!" she said turning to me. I rolled my eyes at her "he told me about the family business" I said her eyes popped out "AND YOUR STILL GOING OUT WITH HIM!" She screeched I grabbed the dress from her hands "yes I am. I mean come on Shaklee I have dated way worse men than that and you know I can handle myself" she looked pissed off and determined to prove me wrong "they say that his last girl friend broke up with him and the next day she went missing never to be seen again!' she said putting her hands on her hips. I had to chuckle "if you are referring to the same 'they' as the ones that swear on their lives I killed a guy with my bra because he tried to flirt with me then Shaklee, my dear, you really need better resources" she sighed in defeat and picked up the hair brush "fine but when you turn up dead in a ditch because you wouldn't put out for him don't blame me!" we tried to stare each other down , but after a few minutes we could do it and smiles broke across our faces and with that we both broke out into laughter.

After we settled down I sat in the chair and Shaklee started on my hair. I looked into the mirror as she curled my hair loosely and that's when I saw him. Jeremy was glaring like no tomorrow at the back of my head "Umm what's your problem?" I said as Shaklee finished with the curls and started on my makeup "you are still going out with him even after you found out he is bad?" he hissed I wanted to rolled my eyes but Shaklee was skillfully applying the makeup, I didn't want to stuff her up so I just let out a sigh "well I'm not all that good myself" he looked at the ground and muttered something, I thought he said something along the lines of 'that because the bad girl is always more fun" but when I asked again he just huffed and said "I said that that is a stupid analogy" Shaklee was applying some form of powder to my face as I replied "Whatever Jeremy, just get over it, I'm going out with him tonight where you like it or not" I said in a huff. I get this feeling that Jeremy see's me as a little sister, I mean why else would Jeremy get all mad over who I go out with. If only he had the same feelings as I did for him.