Chapter 7

"Alright guys I think we can head home." Coach says and we all sigh in relief. Practice was a killer today. I absolutely hate running lines.

"Hit the showers men. I don't want you guys smelling up everything." He says before turning and walking towards his office.

"So showers then we can head back to my house?" Jacob says and I nod.

"Sure." I say heading towards the locker room. The cheerleaders never have practice and the soccer teams practice ended an hour ago so I have the locker room to myself. I grab my clothes and put them outside the bench before stepping in the shower. I take a quick shower not washing my hair because I'll just retake them at home and I clean the sweat off. I turn the water off and grab the towel I put on the hook outside the shower. I pulled back the curtain only to see my clothes no longer on the bench. I look around and see there's no one there. What happened to my clothes?

I sigh and walk back to my locker and I realize and I didn't forget them there. That means I don't have clothes to change into. Great.

I throw on my sports bra and my practice jersey before sliding my workout sweats on. Those sneaky little...

I grab my bags and see that they didn't take anything else so I head out and wait by the guys locker room for Jacob knowing he's not out already because he would've waited for me. I pull out my phone and check through my social media.

"Alright McAdams let- whoa why are you in your practice jersey?" He asks.

"Some sneaky little bitches stole my clothes and this is all I have." I say shrugging.

"That's not nice. Here you can wear my sweatshirt." He says pulling it off leaving him in his tshirt.

"Thanks but won't you be cold?" I ask and he laughs.

"After that workout? Nah now take off the jersey it reaks." He says and I give him a look.

"Fine alright I won't look." He says putting up his arms and then covering his eyes with his hands.

I quickly switch into Jacobs sweatshirt and I laugh.

"You know I saw you looking." I say walking in the direction of his house.

"What? No! I would never!" He says and I give him a look. "Okay fine maybe a little but that's your fault."

He finally catches up and I laugh. "How is it my fault?" I ask.

"You have a really nice body." he says and I hit him in the arm.

"What?" He asks and I laugh.

"Don't say that it's not that good." I say and he laughs.

"Right okay you're definetly not the only girl I know that has a killer set of abs and a toned stomach that I would love to..." He trails off and I snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Huh what was that?" I ask smirking and he blushes.

"Nothing." He says as we turn into his street.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home and I have a friend over." Jacob says as we enter the house and head up to his room.

He plops his bags on the floor and I copy with mine. I've never actually been in his room. I've seen pictures and I've been in his house just not his room.

"Alright let's get started." He says grabbing his textbook and opening to the page he was telling me he had as homework.

About halfway through the worksheet there's a knock on the door.