Chapter 21

*Cough "Whore." I heard as I headed into the locker room.

"Don't put yourself down sweetie." I said shooting a smirk in the direction the comment came from. Glares followed me as I walked to the area my sports locker was. As I set my bag down on the ground three cheerleaders approached me, one of them being Bree.

"So you and Jacob huh?" She says crossing her arms. I roll my eyes and mimick her hand gesture.

"Yeah what's it to you?" I ask and she cackles in a devilish way.

"I never knew Jacob went for sluts." She said and then I was my turn to laugh.

"Sorry Bree he doesn't. Other wise he'd be dating one of you little frisky cheerleaders." I said causing all of them to gasp.

"You know what Ryan, I've tried to be nice to you-"

"Nice?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Taking my clothes while I'm showering is nice? Insulting me constantly is nice? Dumping punch all over my dress and publicly embarrassing me is nice?" I said emphasizing the last word.

Bree rolls her eyes and looks and me annoyed. "Whatever. Anyways like I was, I was nice but that was the last straw you better watch you back." She said flicking her hair off her shoulder and walking away, her clones following behind her.

"What are her cronies and her gonna do? Cheer me to death?" I mumble out and a quite laugh comes from a place behind me. I turn and see a petite girl standing by a locker wearing a cheer shirt.

"Sorry was that not meant to be funny?" She asked and I laugh shaking my head.

"No it was I just didn't expect a cheerleader to laugh at it." I said smiling and I receive one in return.

"It's true though. Many of us aren't very intimidating." She said stepping towards me extending her hand.

"I'm Olivia, I just moved here." She said and I shook her hand.

"I'm Ryan." I said and she laughed.

"Well I couldn't tell when Bree yelled it." She said giggling.

"You know what? I like you." I said laughing and Olivia smiled.

"Great now I have a friend." She said clapping her hands and I laughed.

"Actually you have the whole football team as a friend." I said and she giggled.

"Oh cute boys. Yay!" She said causing me to laugh.

The cheer coach called for all the cheerleaders, causing Olivia and I go separate. I quickly changed before heading out to the field. Somehow, I was still the first one out so I walked over to the boys locker room.

"Alright guys I'm coming in." I said walking into the guys changing room. This had become a regular thing. I was always the first one done now matter what, and when I was done I just chilled with the guys in the locker room. One time I forgot to announce myself and let me tell you, I witnessed some nasty stuff I'll never be able get over.

"Hey Ryan." Some of the guys yelled as I grabbed a water from the fridge and sat on one of the coaches' chairs set up there.

"I made a new friend." I called over in the direction of Stephen and he turned his head with a confused look.

"In the locker room?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Her names Olivia. She's a cheerleader." I say and his eyes widen.

"You befriended a cheerleader? But you hate them." He said and I laugh shaking my head.

"No I hate Bree and her clones. Olivia is almost the exact opposite. The only similarity is that she's a cheerleader." I say sipping the water and Stephen shrugs.

"Alright." He said.

"Oh and the teams gotta watch out for her. I don't want the rest of the school corrupting her." I said and he laughs.

"You really trust these guys?" He asks pointing to the guys that were smacking each other with towels.

"Somehow yes."

"Hey babe." Jacob said sitting next to me pecking my lips.

"Hey." I said biting my lip. It was still shocking whenever he kisses me. He grabbed my hand, rubbing his fingers over my knuckles and smiling at me.

"If you guys are gonna act like this I don't think Ryan should come into the locker room anymore. You may wind up screwing each other in here." Kyle says and Jacob looks up at him and flips him off.

"It's okay." I say to Jacob before turning to Kyle. "Don't worry that won't happen. I'm not like one of those cheerleaders you guys bring in here after practices, I have some dignity." I say causing the guys to laugh. "And if something were to happen in the locker room it would happen in the girls one because you guys are pigs." I said flipping my hair like Bree had early and laughing while all the guys faces turned red, Jacob's the darkest shade of all the boys.

"Afraid you made the wrong choice in a girlfriend Kregel?" I asked pecking Jacob's lips.

"Never McAdams. Just wondering when you got so aggressive and dominant." He asked.

"I'm a football player. It's in the job description."