Epilogue thingy

Where's the cliche in that?

That's the reaction I'm expecting. Because really that wasn't cliched at all. Except it was.

There are many different stories and ideas that people think of instantly when you hear the word cliche.
- kissing in the rain
- damsel in distress
- Prince Charming
You can look at any movie and say "of that's so cliche." But is it really? Because when does any of that actually happen in real life? The movies use it constantly and make people all over want this fairytale ending. But fairytale endings like that don't exist. Fantasies, imaginations, crazy ideas, what seems like a perfect relationship.

But those don't exist, crashing the whole idea of a cliche. The ending of this story wasn't a cliche. In fact before I even wrote the first chapter I knew it wouldn't be. Because really cliches are what you want them to be. They're different in every situation.

Getting the perfect guy, in the perfect way was Ryan's view on it. But her situation was different then most.

Sure there was some cliches thrown in there like the tutoring part, and the dress with the punch, but hey everyone's story out there is gonna include a cliche or two. It's what you make of them that matters.

And by making the story end different, and not so cliched with no kissing in the rain, no damsel in distress, no glass slipper ending, I've made it cliched because really the only cliche is living life with a surprise at every turn.