Chapter 4

Great. It's the end of the day which means I have to tutor Jacob. I don't think I can handle an afternoon of "McAdams" and Riley being annoying.

"Yo McAdams I'll meet you at your house." I hear being yelled down the hallway and I turn to see Jacob walking towards me.

"Yeah okay." I say heading to my locker.

I grab the books I need for my homework and walk out to the parking lot heading for Stephens car.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Stephens says as I open the car door and I laugh.

"Really how white can you get?" I say.

"Much whiter than I'm showing now." He says and I roll my eyes.

"So how's your study date gonna go?" Stephen says as we pull out of the parking lot and I glare at him.

"It's not a date." I say and he shoots me a glare back.

"But it is." Stephen says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh what if he tries to kiss you?" Stephen asks and if I was drinking water I would've spit it out.

"What? No that's not gonna happen." I say and he laughs.

"It might. What about your cliche love story or whatever?" Stephen says.

"You are such a girl." I say and he laughs.

"Omg totally I know right I'm so basic like I can't even." He says giving the most obnoxious laugh.

"You're terrible." I say laughing as he pulls in front of my house.

"Okay get out. Stop insulting me." Stephen says and I laugh and get out.

"Remember don't use tongue unless he does." Stephen says and I roll my eyes.

I'm seriously shocked he's not gay.

I walk into the house and head to the kitchen to grab a water, when I see Riley and Jacob chilling at the counter. Again I say, great.

"Hey what took you so long Ryan?" Riley asks and I shrug.

"Yeah McAdams we're been sitting here for ages." Jacob says and I roll my eyes.

"Haha very funny guys. You probably just walked in and wanted to make it look like you were sitting her forever." I say and Riley glares at me.

"How did you know that?" He asks and I laugh.

"You're still wearing your shoes." I say as he looks down to his feet and curses.

"Alright Jacob where do you wanna study?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Is here okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Alright let's get started. Riley leave you'll distract Jacob." I say and Riley frowns but gets up and leaves.

"You're so demanding McAdams." Jacob says laughing.

"Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." I say and he laughs again.

"Okay what do you need help on." I ask flipping through his book.

"Everything we've learned so far." He says and I laugh.

"Alright let's get started." I say grabbing paper and a pencil and copy down the first question.

..."it's simple these two compounds can fuse together to make a new element." I say and Jacob just groans.

"I still don't get it. How do you know all of this?" Jacob says groaning again.

"Alright I think that's enough for today." I say closing the textbook in front of me.