Chapter 20

"So what happened to you on Friday Ryan?" Kyle said as I slipped into the seat across from him on Monday.

"Just you know, something came up. Nothing interesting." I say biting a fry, trying not to maintain eye contact.

"Is that so? Because our very own Jacob Kregel went missing only a matter of seconds after you? Care to tell us me?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow and I shake my head.

"Nope not unless Jacob told you something."

"What did I tell Kyle?" I hear someone say from behind me, and I smile when Jacob sits in the seat next to me.

"Did anything happen between us on Friday?" I ask and he smiles back at me.

"Well you know we talked, then we danced for a little, or maybe a lot of time and then well you know..." He says turning away from Kyle and towards me. He leaned forward pressing his lips to mine and I smiled pushing my lips back.

"So you are sleeping together? Nice." Kyle says catching the attention of half the table.

"We were right? Yes see you owe me ten bucks." Quinn says down the table.

"Hey you were betting on us?" Jacob jumped up glaring at Quinn.

"Well um yeah. We all knew it was bound to happen I mean..." Quinn started but as he kept talking it got worse.

"Well then half that money is ours." I say laughing, pulling Jacob back down into his chair.

"Yeah I guess." Jacob says grumbling and I laugh, because he's being so adorable.

It was great that the boys were okay with us dating I mean how weird would it be if our whole football team didn't like the fact that we were together. It would be hella awkward. But in fact it was the complete opposite. They all thought we were gonna get together before we even did.

But now that the boys knew, sooner or later the rest of the school would find out and boy would that be hard to handle.