Things I'm not proud Of

Chapter Nineteen

I appeared on my father's desk. I was lying on his desk and Aidan was lying on me. I am very scared that he was going to die. I can't think of him leaving me not now, not ever. I just can't lose him. I realized I'm not at my house. I'm at my father's base. I turn my head then I see. my father doesn't look pleased, he looks very mad.   
He's wearing his normal dark blue suit no one was in his office except him I and Aidan this day possibly can get worse but it did the lieutenant walks in and he thought that me and Aidan well doing it having sex but it wasn't happening at it wasn't happening at all. The lieutenant was wearing a green camouflage military uniform.   
"GET OUT," my father yells, he stands up and looks at his lieutenant with fury in his eyes. "NOW!––" the lieutenant runs out of my father's office; he slams the door on his way out. I try to get Aidan off my body. "Ella let me." my father says in a softer tone in his voice.   

My father picks up Aidan and goes to the medical bay, I follow him toward the medical bay. I never thought I would be this scared in my life. It's so frightening that Aiden could die right here right now it would be all my fault. I have lost so much because of my chaotic family. I just want to get away from this family, maybe I wouldn't have suffered so much.   
My father hands Aidan to the doctors and nurses. I was about to go into the room but my father grabbed my arm and I turned to face my father. I couldn't believe that he didn't want me to go in there and see if they were doing everything right but my sister could go in there because she is a freaking nurse.   

"Dad, I need to be in, I just need to be in there,––" I cried, everything falling apart, I started to cry. "I can't lose him too, I just can't do this." my father lets go of my arm and I walk away from my father.   I hear the nurse's voice, "Isabella I need to have a word with you right now about Aidan." I turn around and face my sister, as I can feel my hands shaking. "What is it?" I asked walking closer to them, "it better not be about our love life I don't even know where it started."  
"No, it's not about that." She says, "I need to do a blood transplant with you two, you're the only one in the world who has a match to his blood."   
I felt my whole body start to shake. I never thought I would go through so much anxiety pressure in my life I don't think I can do this.

"Okay I'm coming,"
I follow her into a room. She got me to sit down on a chair. She puts an IV in my arm. I see a lot of my blood goes in a plastic bag. Most people blackout Apparently, I'm still awake, I'm not even dizzy. The next thing I knew she was done she pulled the IV out my arm. 
"You are free to go," she says then disappear Aidan's apartment 
I went to his office. I see lots of books, look at a library. I found a book that says Ella's diary. I pick up the book and open it. I fall to the ground and I start crying. Matthew walks in the room. The building started shaking like an earthquake was happening. I didn't know how to control it. All I knew was it was getting worse and worse.  
"Hold on Ella, you'll be fine" Matthew says, "I'll get you someone just hold on." 

Matthew leaves me in Aidan's office to get someone to help me. Glass started to break computers, anything that was breakable started to get destroyed. I couldn't do anything about it. I was just getting more panicked as the minutes went by. If I wasn't made this way with stupid powers I didn't asked for. It feels like I'm going in the same circle over and over again, I love then I lose the people that I care about, I repeat the same thing over and over again it starts to seem like the story of my life. I heard the door open and it was Aidan. He was wearing a dirty black suit. It can't be him, he's in surgery. Damon is pulling a trick on me. 
"You're not him," I say, as my voice is shaking, "You're not him. You're not Adrian Addison." The look alike walked closer to me. 
"Yes, I am blondie," dammit Aidan but I can mess around with him later when I don't feel like I can't breathe. "Tell what I have to do for you to believe that I'm Aidan," 

Kiss me, "Touch my skin." 
"Whatever you want love," Aidan says, Aidan lowers himself to the ground to grab my hand and the building stops shaking. "Is that good enough or do I need to prove that I'm your boyfriend or do you need more. ––"  

I hug Aidan and I put my face on his shirt. He rubs my back to calm me down and he disappears to my bedroom. He puts me on my bed, he lets go of my hand. He's holding my dairy apparently. I officially settled down. He sat down next to me. It's a little frightening what he's about to ask. 

"Why did you have a panic attack?" he asked, I didn't say anything at all. "I know me being shot pulled the last button. I just want to help you Isabella." 
"Stop calling me Isabella," I ordered. 
"It's bugging you, isn't it?" He asked me to look at my dairy. "You want this do you...  if you tell me what's been going on, I'll give you your dairy."   
"Okay, just pay attention, I don't want to explain this again."  I said as I stood up and I walked to my window. "Butterfly knife or I'm not speaking." 
"But..."
"I can figure other ways to get the book." I say, "give me my knife."  

Aidan takes my knife out of his pocket and throws the knife at me. I caught the knife. 

"Okay are you going to tell the story, or what." 
"Yes, I'm getting to it."  I say, I'm looking at Aidan. "It all started on that goddamn that island turned me into something I don't recognize anymore... Scarlett was right that island is a death trap. There are no good or bad guys, the only thing important on that island is survival, nothing else matters. People did, they wanted me and Sam dead." 

"You slaughtered everyone who tried to kill you," Aidan says, "have you lost your mind?" 
"Don't act all innocent. I know you did things for people to fear you..." I say, I look at the door I'm stick of telling this stupid story. "I think that's the end of the story is the end... '' I ran to the door but Aidan pinned me against the door. "I just don't want to talk about it," 
"Then Ella shortened it up," he ordered, I didn't want to say anything but I had too. 
"I lost a lot of people," I finally say, "I lost my mother, your father Sam, my grandfather and Amanda...  you and my father both almost died. I killed a lot of people on that island and on the base. I've been through so much when I thought of you..." Adrian kisses I close my eyes we break the kiss I open my eyes. 
"It's me and you Isabella until the bitter end." Adrian leans back in and kisses me.