Save The Golden Boy

Chapter Eighteen

Isabella

I'm at a hotel in Mexico City, I wish I was here for vacation but I'm here to save my boyfriend Damon is going to wish he never messed with me before, I am going to be his worst nightmare. He started a war he doesn't know how to handle. He will be wishing that this war will be already done with. Elijah is going to be wishing that he is dead. I wish that every day both of them start something that they don't know how to control. If they're going to play with fire, they should learn how to control the fire.

I'm wearing black leggings white tag top and brown boots. I'm pacing around the room waiting for some sort of detail about Damon's base so I can save Aidan. It's killing me not to do anything. I don't know where he is. Last week I put a tracker on his car. He fell for it. I never thought anyone would call for something like that. I would fall for that. It's not the first time Elijah thought I was trying to kill him but I never miss. Isabelle is sitting on the Hotel's bed trying to track down Aidan but she still couldn't find him anywhere. She was wearing a purple dress.

"Stop pacing," she says, "I can't focus when you're doing that."
"I don't get you and dresses..." I say, grabbing my knife off the bed, tossing it into the air and catching it again. "And purple it's such a... "
"Will you stop," Izzy says, "It's getting quite annoying, quit it, Ella."
"There's a lot of things I should quit killing, fighting, dancing, trying to be normal, but..." I say "But none of that stuff works, Aidan has my butterfly knife so you're going to have to deal with this cheap knife."
"Ella, calm down he didn't let the darkness in," Izzy says, "Don't you think you would have any Side effects, or try to kill you, or something to harm you, and I would know."

I catch my knife and stop pacing. I sat on the edge of the bed, I hated that I couldn't remember a lot of things. Bits and pieces aren't enough. These powers are a curse. I stand up again trying to remember all the things I want to remember but nothing is working.

"Do you know if he got chipped in his neck?" She asked, "or any Technology in his body?"
"What part don't you get?" I asked, "My memories are coming back. I don't get all my memories back at once... I wish I didn't have to deal with the pain of getting my memories. It hurts for the record."
"How are they triggered?"
"Hell no, I'm not telling you that... that's a death wish," I say, "Don't you have any ideas to get these memories back. didn't You take a class about memories and stuff like that."
"Yeah, I guess... sit down close your eyes," she tells me as I listen as I sat down and close my eyes, "Think when Aidan got that chip in think of the pain, he was feeling all the conversation." I blackout of Reality I wasn't here anymore I was somewhere else mentally.

***

It's a year before my memories got erased before I killed someone or a lot of people, I killed... I had a simple life. All I had was dance class fighting and learning school stuff, it wasn't that difficult. I hate Elijah because he was being a dumbass that will never change. I'm afraid Elijah is fated to be an idiot. I will always stop his reign.
I am wearing a grey tank top blue jean and my black boots; I'm sitting on Aidan's desk. I'm holding a knife. Aidan is right in front of me. I point the knife towards his neck. He wants me to put a tracking chip in his neck. Why can't he ask anyone else because he has a different type of blood. It's a dark gold color of blood. Aidan has his shirt off.

"Okay let me get this clear you want me to cut your neck open," I say, "and put this stupid chip in your neck."
"Don't Forget to stitch it up," Aidan says, "unless you don't have the guts to cut me open," I cut the bottom of his neck he flinched. "Jesus Isabella...where did you find that knife?"
"First my dad made it," I say, putting my knife on his desk, "second how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Isabella?"
"Not enough," Aidan says, I pick up the chip about to put it on his neck. "Remember the code the number on the tracker."
"2424289... yeah, yeah I know I got a photographic memory you remember that," I say, I put the chip in his neck Aidan moves his neck. "Stop moving unless you don't want me to stitch it up."
"You can't really stitch up my neck," Aidan says, "the needle will break."
"Don't worry, I'm not using the needle, I'm using a different way," I say, as I start seeing blue, "it's a cold way."