Back At Square Zero

Chapter Sixty-Six

Isabella

I am a survivor some people might say but I think I am weak. I am always fighting for something that I shouldn't be fighting for but I am going to probably die. What the hell am I doing getting caught my Zoë on purpose but she doesn't know what is going to happen.  
I started to hear voices. It was Michael and Zoë. My body feels cold. I think I'm on a metal table or something like that anyways. I am not scared; I'm not scared of anything or Michael even the reincarnated devil. I am strong. I will never give up fighting her. I won't give up hope as my blood still bleeds gold I will still believe in hope. I know Aidan will find me before I kill Michael and I know how to kill all immortals. I've been one long enough to learn how to kill one. If my memories get erased, that's unlikely, but if that's happened, I will know what is good and bad. Michael is definitely bad and Aidan would bring them back like he always does.  bad things that happen this week Michael is strangely on the good side but being my father's puppet, they are trying to take down Zoë, Isabelle wants to take out the stone that I'm pretty sure that will kill me the world is ending and most of the human population is in a coma and Inhumans are starting to go in a coma. Life is very peachy.

"So, you are saying Isabella will be mine again," Michael says, I'm going to puke "I can do whatever I desire to her? And she can't disappear if she wanted to."  
"Not exactly she still has her powers," Michael says, "I doubt those handcuffs will keep her here... and this girl isn't the easiest person to threaten to stay put she has no fears... maybe you can get your son back on your side again, then we can take over the world instead of destroying it." 
"My sister made sure my son would choose Isabella's side when she kidnapped my name my, and let Isabella threatened to kill my son, she might be the greatest creation from the guardian of death but she doesn't know how to quit but I hate Isabella Rossi I wouldn't even care if she died," she says, "part of the reason he hates me is part of this bitch fault and Ella's little creation she made I made it to a bomb and put it in Elijah's neck." 
"Why the hell did you do that?" Michael asked, "there are other ways to get your son to listen to you because you are his mother violence isn't always the answer." 
"Yes, you are right but he already chose side," she says, "now it's time for her to choose her side now." I woke up and opened my eyes. I saw both of them. They are looking at me like I'm their secret weapon. Zoe traces her finger among my face. 
"Zoë keep on touching me," I say, "next thing you will know you won't have fingers to touch with." she stops touching me, this might be a good thing.  I started seeing blue, "maybe some other parts too." I stop seeing blue.
"Isabella is that threat?" she asked, "you are in no condition to make white threats." I started laughing at her thinking I'm making white threats. It's not my style. "what is so funny?"
"I don't make white threats... you see I actually got my powers with the high-tech dampeners you're using on me I'm here only because I want to hear your wonderful, wonderful plan," I say, "that's usually what happens when people get kidnapped right." 
"You're more stupid then you think," she says, she thinks I'm stupid, "I'm not going to tell you what going to happened to your perish world, you stupid girl." 
"Yeah, I know, did you know I can see the future and both of you are going to die in an unpleasant death," I say, "this you can't change only alter the time that you die." 
"YOU'RE LYING," 
"If I was lying it would be much better to see the looks on your faces because my vision doesn't lie idiots," I say, "but you destroy Afterlife didn't you... you killed every single person who was connected to the immortal stone... you don't care about anyone but yourself." 
"Not true," 
"Really then tell me why you do things you do, like why you put a bomb in your son's neck?" I asked, "Why did you steal technology from my father's base that I made to make sure that he does exactly what you tell him to do if not he would blow up in flames you think you don't care about anyone but yourself but the truth is that you care about no one but yourself." 
"Say goodbye you unspiteful child," 
"Why would I do that? It would give me mercy," I say, "people like me don't deserve that people like you do." 

next thing I know she holding a needle damn it I have to pretend to be Michaels sex toy until Aidan saves me. She stabs the needle in my neck as I black out if she thinks I'm that easy to get rid of. She is wrong. I'll be a good little girl until Michael pulls the last straw until then I'm Allison Canary. And Allison Canary is going to be a bad bitch.