No More Lies

Chapter forty-three

I am in Russia trying to find Isabella all I know that girl has changed a lot she's a party girl not the girl she used to be, it didn't matter all that matter is to save her no matter what and make sure Hunter doesn't find out that her memories are still gone and Isabelle's are there he would probably die inside he would think it's all of his fault that he didn't do a good job protecting his daughters.  
I pull out my phone. I call Isabelle on speaker. I need to find Isabella wherever she is. People these days say true love cannot be found again but I swear it does. I saw it with my own eyes and I will not give up on her no matter what happens. I need to save her so the unspeakable won't happen.  

"Tell me Isabelle you found her?" I asked, knowing I'm running out of time, "Isabelle we are running out of time."  
"I need more than her fake name," she answered, "I can hack but I still need information." I see frost on the window,
"How about a tracker," I asked, as I parked my car, I touched the frost. I know it was her "I know Isabella's will that work."  
"Yeah that will work," she says, "send it to me so we find her before Chloe."  I sent Ella's tracking code to Isabelle as I got back in my car, just to find her. 
"Isabelle, I think she's in trouble." I can't believe I'm saying that it's usually the other way around; everyone else is in trouble, not her, she's the one who's causing the danger for everyone else. "We need to find Isabella please." 
"I will try everything I can," Isabelle says, "Aidan just keep an eye out for any signs." 
"Yeah I will do," I looked at the ice. I started driving following the ice path "I think I got a lead call me when you find something." 
"Okay," she says, "just be careful Ella will kill me if you die," 
"Bye Isabelle," 
"Right bye." 

Allison

I'm trying to find somewhere safe to lie down for a couple hours. I can feel my memories trying to come back. Ice is hovering below my feet and someone is shooting at me. I'm shooting icicles at them but It seemed to do nothing. I headed to the ground. I went to a clothing store and bought a completely new outfit. I hated that I left Aidan with no explanation of what was happening. I knew I was being hunted by Chloe Fletcher. Aidan told me everything I know that we have beef but this is another level of crazy shit. I'm starting to understand what I'm dealing with a freaking psychopath.  
I am wearing black leggings black buckle leather boots white tank top, brown leather jacket, black sunglasses and black beanie. I walk past the shop down an alley a couple of bikers are following me. I know I can't get away from them. I stopped walking and pulled out my phone and acted like I was texting someone. But I was actually texting Aidan.

"Hey honey, how about you have a drink with me," he ordered, touching my ass. I should have stayed in the bar. "then maybe after..."  
"Let me stop you right there," I put my hands on his chest pushing him away from me. "No one controls me but me if you think I'm those sweet innocent girls you can take a hit on you are more stupid then I thought." 
"Bitch your going what the fuck a tell you to do," I see a blue Camaro speeding down this alley, "how about you get on your fucking knees." 
"You can't say I didn't warn you." I say, as I started seeing blue and cold fog coming off my body. I shot ice at the biker "anyone else want to have a drink with me?" all the bikers ran from me the blue stops right in front of me it didn't scare me it was Aidan. 

I take off my glasses. I put my phone in my pocket and Aidan got out of his car and put me in his car. He's either pissed off at me or he's trying to protect me. I see a flash of the same car but I'm building Aidan was out of town again, I snap out of it because it was useless getting theses stupid memories back that didn't fell like I'm that I'm that good girl who stays in my place Aidan knows I'm not that type of girl. He gets back in the car and starts driving away from this place. Cold fog stopped coming off my body, another memory wanted to come in. I didn't let it happen.