find her

Chapter sixty-seven

Isabelle

I got a message from Aidan that he thinks he found her but he doesn't have a plan to get in her old house. I can't let Isabella's memories get erased again. I can't imagine a world like that again it was so hard the first time I can't let that happen. Logan and I are back to work. I wish that weekend could last a little longer but now the whole world is ending. I was walking to my father's office.  I heard a woman moan and I knocked on the door. You have to be kidding me he told me and well mostly me that this couldn't happen. Look at him he is screwing someone in his office that isn't fair and very gross.

"You, and whoever you are screwing better be dressed before I finish this sentence," I say, "five, four, three, two one," my mom opens the door fully dressed, "wait you guys are back together that understand the loud noises... but eww you know I'm barley home and I'm moving out of home so... you guys can screw there."  
"Is there something you need Isabelle or are you just mocking me about me having sex?" she asked, I didn't answer her in spite of my father breaking the rule. "Isabelle do you need something?" 
"Yes, I do my father you know the man who you were screwing," I say, she moves out of my way. I walked in my father's office. "Dad, we have an issue." My father appeared in front of me. 
"What is it," 
"We have a problem," 
"Yes, we do, you interrupted me when I got business with your mother. You know Chloe." what? I thought her name was Zoë. "No, it's Chloe Zoe stole her name so Chloe stole her name" 
"Okay, first you own like an 8-bedroom house so I think when you want to have sex you could go home, I wish your sex life was the issue but the truth is that our world might be ending soon," I say, "and Aidan might be the one to save it... by saving it he will die any immortal will die trying to save it." 
"How do we save Aidan?" 
"Umm, it's really simple, we let all the world die," I say, "thinking about one life will save thousands of lives. I think it's a good thing that he's dying." 
"ISABELLE," my father yells, I get why he's pissed; he's going to lose a son that he never had. "don't say that or even think of it she could hear you and she is going through lots."
"Who cares she is the one being dramatic not wanting the stone removed... I'm being serious. He has to die to save all the world." I say, "I don't want him to die but there isn't any other way to save the world without anyone dying, there is 10 earth left including ours." I left his office 

I know every we are fighting for is stupid. Fighting for the world not fighting for our own selfish needs. I think we should do that. I walked into my office and everything that was in my office disappeared. I am scared what will happen if Aidan doesn't die, we all might die.