No Violence More Violence

Chapter Fifty-Three

My mother is grabbing onto my arm hard. I can't let go or struggle... for now anyways she is trying to be this badass like she usually is when I hate her trying to kill her. but now the table as turned I don't know what I'm going to do even though I don't trust her she lied to me for years I don't know how to get past that she grabs a gun out of her holster she lets go of my arm she points the gun at me this is the worst thing could happen to me right now. I want to rip that gun out of her hand and slap her across her face with it.    
I see guards or soldiers waiting for her. I hope I don't die; I hope I don't die; I hope I don't die, farewell life.

"Isabelle that doesn't mean you get any of those books that you let have willingly." I say telepathically, "they are Aidan's if I die."

We approach the soldiers; my nose starts bleeding black and I'm running out of time. They stand straight, they don't even slouch. What the hell am I getting myself into to be honest I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I see the lieutenant standing unarmed. I have no idea what I'm walking into. This isn't real, it can't be real... Can it be real?

  "Ma'am I thought you were..." Chloe started to get pissed, "ma'am we are sorry we didn't know that we let a mole in but we did somehow she looked like you exactly..." 
"It's okay, but I told you to notice the difference BETWEEN ME AND MY SISTER, ––" she walks in front of me. I look at the men, as I close my eyes, then I hear the gunshot and I open my eyes. "Does anybody else have any questions..." yeah, I do, why did you shoot an unarmed soldier, mom does that work or have you changed to much that you don't recognize yourself. "Now tell me what I don't know and sweetheart stop overreacting. We both know that you killed hundreds of Damon's men, lots of my men Peter's and Drake's don't act all innocent cause we both know you're not." I finally open my eyes and look at the dead men. I look back up at my mom. 
"Self defense and killing someone unarmed are two different things," blood started pouring down my ears. "You killed him in cold blood. I would never do something like that." I need Aidan here right now I hear a voice in my head

I have that stupid boy.," Zoe says, "I'm going to have more power than anyone has witnessed."  
I'm going to kill them all!  

I ran past my mother and all the soldiers. I need to save him. I need to save Adrian. I can't let him die if he dies, I die inside and I know it isn't his time yet. He's supposed to be my husband I say when he gets to die and that time isn't yet. I went into a storage room. I see my katana's then my butterknife. I grab all my weapons. I want to kill her then I can save my own life I know I meant for; I'm meant to do something better. I won't let that bitch stop me. I am stronger than she thinks. I wanted to see her luck finally run out. I started seeing blue as blue fog started coming off me.  
I run out of the storage closet as I see Zoë. I grab my butterfly knife. I threw it at Zoë's neck and she fell down. I went up to her. I took the knife out of her neck as I slit her throat. I flipped her on her back as I ripped the stone out of her back. The stone was floating with red blood all over it. I just realized how Aidan dies. I teleported to Aidan and I took the IV out of his arm. He opens his eyes as he puts his hand on my face  

  "I'm here my dear, anything that you need I'm here," I say, "but we need to get out of here before something worse happens," I put the stone in my pocket. 
"I can't walk Ella, it feels..."  
"Like your bones are on fire I know, I know baby," he looks shocked that I know the feeling, I say, cutting him off "I promise when you stand it will go away, do you trust me?" he nods "then come on before the devil reincarnated comes back from the dead."  then she stands back up like it was nothing, "holy crap!" Aidan and I disappeared to my father's base. I fell down on the floor. I knew I was getting worse. I stand back up. Aidan hauls me in his arms. 
  "Aidan, I don't feel well," I say, as he starts walking to the medical wing but I don't know what is going to happen to me, "Aidan what is happening..." he doesn't say anything "AIDAN." 
"Isabella you need that stone back in your back or you die no afterlife you just die," he says, this isn't real, she won everything I did my dad is in danger. "Now stop complaining for once." 
"Put me down, Aidan," he puts me down, as I start to think of Isabelle and she appears. I run my hand through my hair with frustration Aidan might not be real she's in my head she's in my fucking head I throw my knife at Isabelle but she disappears I scream at the top of my lungs. "None of it is real..." I started laughing like I lost my mind, "of course none of it is real." I stop thinking of Aidan but he wouldn't go away from here. "Canary you can't erase me from this place because the last thing I remember is that you left the bar," he says getting pissed "then that bitch hit me with something it was a needle filled with..." 
"A sedative... that crazy bitch is going to die when I get out of here..." I say, as my hair starts turning to a bright blonde as my hand starts glowing gold. "ZOË YOU WANT ME YOU WANT AIDAN. YOU WANT ME TO BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL I'M GOING TO BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE BITCH... COME AND GET ME BITCH!"