Kill list

Chapter Sixty-One

Three months have passed since Zoë offered me that deal and tried to kill everyone I care about behind my back. I am regaining control. I intend to kill them all. I'm in my father's office in his base. He is on vacation because the world is ending so he decided right now would be a great time to be somewhere across the world. so, I'm stuck here. I really want to kill everyone who tried to kill the people I care about. I can't find a way to save Aidan I have to wear stupid dresses I hate dresses they are so painful to wear and high heels. It's the worst clothing that was ever invented. Why do I want this job to be a commander? Oh yeah, I get to be in charge of all of the commanders and soldiers my father is supposed to back today. The faster he gets back the faster I can get out of this torturous clothing.  
I heard a knock at the door, so I assumed it was Aidan since he said he would keep me company. I open the door, and it's not Aidan, it's fucking Michael McLean. This can't be happening right now anytime of the day just not now.
"Did you miss me?" He asked wearing the same tux that my father wears, "of course you did, mortal are so stupid." 
"Aidan's blood," I mutter underneath my breath "Zoë is dead, I'm going to kill her." 
"What did you say?" he asked, "you're too late, the world will end in weeks you save him."  
"Why are you telling me this Michael? I know you do things that benefit you." I say, "unless you Michael McLean wants something, what do you want?"
"Well zoo talks a lot about you, the greatest creation about your health history, the real reason why you got that stone in your..." he says, as I pin him against the wall, as a knife appears in my hand, I push the blade against his neck. "Sensitive topic sorry, Me and you understand each other right if you're in my situation would you do what Zoe says or would you try to kill her?"
"If I'm being honest, I would do both," I say, "because the only person I more than Aidan is myself." 
"Good then we are on the same page then," he says, "your aunt is a fool thinking all these years that I spent with her I would keep my allegiance with her... hunter plan is a good plan don't you think." I pull my knife away from his neck looking confused.
"What's the next part of your wonderful plan?" I asked, "get me to kill you."
"Actually yes," he says, as my eyes widen in surprise, "we both know you wanted to kill me for some time now." I shake my head of disbelief.
"You asked for it," 

I ran up to him as I slit his throat, his blood is dark gold not red, the world is dead everything we love is gone unless Aidan dies unless I do something about it something just isn't about this sacrificing thing for all mankind, thing. Michael and my father screwing around with Zoë is stupid and reckless one wrong moves their both dead. Isabelle walks in front of me. She started to look confused because Michael is sort of dead on the ground, I stand up having blood all over my hands. 

"Don't worry it isn't my blood well it's Adian blood sort of..." she shakes her head in disappointment, "drain all of his blood make sure he doesn't have any blood left... when he has red." 
"Isabella, that is impossible it can't be done," she says she forgets that I am in charge, "Ella I'm a doctor, a doctor isn't supposed to do no harm. What I am doing will do harm." 
"Isabelle, we don't live in that world where there is no violence this is who we are. violence is who we are," she looks down looking sad, "all I'm asking is? For you to make sure he doesn't try to hurt anyone again... Izzy to do good we have to do harm." 
"Okay, because no one believes in the crap," she says, grabbing Michael's legs, "my job is to do harm and no one hurts my sister and lives." She walks away while dragging him away.
"Ahem," my father here, crap, I forgot about him, he's never late for anything. He just can't be late for a minute. I turn around to face him. "Is there something that I missed Isabella?"
"Um here's the thing, Michael McLaren somehow got in here Isabelle is doing me a favor," he looks at me to explain myself, "Jesus Dad Michael has Aidans blood coursing through his veins that's why Zoe took his blood,"
"Jesus,"
"That's not even the worst part yet... he told me you two have a plan to screw around with Zoë." I said looking outside my father looks in another direction, "dad you got to be very careful if not things will get messed up 
more than they already are."
"I know princess, I'm the Commander Isabella...  the Commander that controls 99% of the militaries," he says, "is that all?" 
"No, the world is ending in two weeks but if this is Zoë information there is a light chance, she is wrong," I say remembering what john told, "time is on my side... your back means I half to go," 

I disappeared to my house, to the library leaving my father alone. He followed me. I run up the ladder and grab the book that says Dark Commander.

"Princess what are you doing?" I flipped through the pages when I saw the stone. It was clear it might be the only way to save him. I closed the door. I put the book away. I need to keep my thoughts clear, don't think of it. I don't even know why I'm hiding it, "Ella what is going on?"
"I have a much longer list of people who want me dead... longer than yours, dad," I respond climbing down the ladder, "I can't let this go up the wall any longer." He nods, I walk to the door. "But let me know about Michael's situation... to know everything about Zoe I need to stop her no matter what got it?" He nodded, as I left the library.

I went upstairs into my bedroom. I got out of the dress and heels and put on my normal clothing. I pack some of my clothing into my duffle bag. I grabbed my weapons and put them in my weapons bag. I got in my car as I drove away from my house. This is not the holiday I hoped for but I believe in a second way of saving people. If anyone stands in my way, I will fucking kill them all.