hands off

When we got to the beach everyone practically fell out of the car trying to get away from the crowded area.

I grabbed my bag from the trunk of the car and then tried to close it but it was too high. I groaned and looked around me to see if anyone was looking. I didn't see anyone so I climbed up onto the little space there was on the back of the car and reached up for the trunk. I then reached and grabbed the trunk. Once I had it I jumped down from the car and dragged it down with me so it slammed shut.

I then dusted my hands off and turned around to face all my brothers. Some with phones in their hands recording me and some with very amused looks on their faces.

My face turned red in embarrassment and anger.

"You were there the whole time?" I groan, slowly pulling my bag onto my back.

"Yup." Noah says. I look at him and glare. He smiles and we all walk to find a good space to set up our stuff for the day. We stopped at a spot that was practically perfect. I don't know how we managed to find this as the beach was very busy today.

I set my towel down on the ground and put my bag on top of it then I pulled off my cardigan and shorts. That's when the gasps sounded.

"She wore a 2 piece!" Greyson gasped as he points at me accusingly. I roll my eyes then take my shirt off.

"What the actual hell?!" Preston gasps. Just as I was about to calm them down a group of guys around Hayden's age walked by us and whistled at me. I buried my face in my hands knowing that this wouldn't be any help in convincing them to let me wear this.

"Before you guys say anything I'd like you to know that dad bought this for me." I say. They all gape.

"Our dad bought this for you? Levi Carter?" Emerson asks. I swear if I roll my eyes one more time they'll fall out.

"Yes! So none of you can say anything because dad is one of the big bosses." I say. They all glare at me and cross their arms to which I smile and apply my sunscreen.

I then decide to go for a swim so I tell my brothers and they wave me off.

Well then.

When I got to the water I stuck my toe in first to make sure it wasn't too cold but I was wrong. It was practically freezing. It did soothe me though because it was extremely hot today. That's why the beach is so busy.

I put both my feet in the water completely and sighed in contempt.

Suddenly hands wrapped around my waist as I was thrown over someone's shoulder.

I screamed loudly and slapped the unknown persons back.

"Who is this?" I say angrily.

"I'm offended." The voice laughs.

Gael.

"What the fuck Gael?" I say. He laughs and puts me down. That's when I realized I just swore.

"Don't worry I won't tell your brothers." He says. I smile in relief.

"Good thing I heard it myself then." Dean says from behind Gael. Welp.

"Oops?" I say, lifting my gaze from the water to my brothers eyes. He smiled sarcastically. "Well I think this deserves a proper punishment. Gael?" Dean asks. He nods and smirks at me. In case you were wondering I'm still over his shoulder.

Gael walks further into the water until it was up to his chin. My legs were already submerged into the water and it was so cold.

"Ok well it's been fun guys. Let's go back now." I say. Both of them laugh and then I get hurtled into the water like a frickin javelin.