aiden's 7th brother

It was about 3 pm now and I was getting ready for dance. Yes, I'm a dancer. My mom was really into music as a kid and she still is. She has an amazing voice and can play almost any song on the guitar. She tried to get my brothers and I to sign up for music class but none us were really into it. She was perfectly fine with it. She always wants us to do what we want and follow our dreams.

I started dance at the age of 4 and have been doing it ever since. 9 years later and I'm still loving it.

My outfit for dance today consists of black spandex shorts, a white sports bra, and Nike runners. I tied my hair in a high pony and filled up my water bottle.

"Mom, I'm ready to go!" I call out as I run downstairs. "Mom and Dad are on a date so I'm taking you" Greyson says, walking into the room. He then looks at me. "Hell no!" He says. I scrunch my face in confusion. "You're not wearing that" he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "You're not wearing fucking booty shorts and a bra. Go change!" He demands. I stare at him, very pissed off. "Mom lets me wear this!" I fight. He laughs. "Mom isn't here now is she?" He bites back. I huff in aggravation. "It gets hot dancing and these clothes are also more flexible" I say, trying to convince him. "I don't care, go change!" He says, glaring at me. "I'm not changing just because you said I have to! You're not my boss!" I yell, getting very impatient.

"Of course I'm not your boss, I'm your brother. That means you better listen to me, or I'll call Preston, your other brother." He says, crossing his arms and smirking, completely shutting me down.

"We don't have time for this. I'll put a sweater on over top of this until we get to the studio but I'm not changing" I say, standing my ground. He grunts. "Fine, only because you're gonna be late." He says. He then starts taking off his sweater. "What are you do-" He shoves the sweater over my head.

I finish putting the sweater on and when I do, it reaches down right above my knees.

"Are you kidding me?!" I whine. He smiles in contempt. "Perfect" he says. I sigh and we walk out to the car.

When we pull up to the studio I see my friends waiting for me. Chloe, Quinn, and Oliver. I wave goodbye to my brother and run to my friends. "What are you doing here Chloe?" I ask, happy yet confused.

Quinn and Oliver I met in dance when we were 4. We've been dancing together since then and we're super close. Chloe moved to our town about 3 years ago. Though the boys and I have been friends longer, we love her just as much.

"I thought I'd stop by and watch you guys dance" she says, smiling at me. I smile back. "Ya, that and the fact that her sister is back" Quinn laughs. I give them a shocked look.

"Leila's back?!" I screech. She groans. "Yes. Are any of you willing to host me as a guest at your house until my sister leaves?" She asks. I sigh.

Chloe's sister to put it in simple terms, is a bitch. She used to be the queen bee of the high school. Almost instantly after her family moved here Leila had EVERYONE in the school on her side. She used to bully people, wear only the most high end clothes, bitch about people, and all around, be your average stereotypical mean girl.

She left for college last year (though I don't know how since her grades sucked. I guess money can do wonders...). Everyone in the school was relieved when she left, including my friends and family. She used to chase after my brothers all the time, and that was one of the reasons I hated her.

"Sorry, Chlo" I say, rubbing her arm. She sighs and shrugs. "Whatever, She's only visiting. Hopefully, she'll be gone by next week!" She says, trying to sound hopeful.

"We'd better get inside, it's already 3:15" Oliver says. I nod and we walk inside the building. I find my locker and place my bag in it, taking out my water bottle.

"I've finally decided who is getting the solo and trio" our dance teacher Miss Stolks says. I smile and cross my fingers. I've been working my butt off for one of these spots.

"The solo will be done by Aiden Carter" she says, looking at me with her kind smile. I jump up and squeal. "And I would like the trio to be Aiden, Quinn, and Oliver" She says. I'm shocked. Not only do I get 2 BIG roles in the competition this year, but I get to do it with my best friends.

Miss Stolks is known for deciding who works well together. I've never heard of her placing best friends in a trio together because they get distracted but I'm so happy.

"I'll have Kyle teach you guys the trio dance and Aiden, later this week we'll start going over your solo song options" she says, leaving to her office. I turn to my best friends to see them smiling hugely.

Kyle then walks over to us. "Congrats on the trio guys." He says. I smile at him and thank him. Kyle is in college but he has danced in this studio even before I did. He is now a choreographer here and he's definitely a big part of our studio.

"The routine for your dance is called Lost Love" he says. He then goes on to dance for us, showing us a preview of what we'll be doing. I'm amazed. It's beautiful.

"Now there are a lot of lifts in this dance so I want you 2 to be extremely careful with Aiden" he says. I roll my eyes.

I think I forgot to mention that Kyle is also a friend of Preston, Emerson, and Greyson. He comes around to our house a lot and is pretty much like another brother to me.

"We got it. Besides, Aiden literally weighs like, 70 pounds" Ollie says, poking my stomach. I squeal and slap his hand away. "I do not! I'll have you I know I weigh 75 pounds!" I say, crossing my arms.

"Yes she is light, but that doesn't mean she's invincible. She can get hurt and if it's the cause of one of you, how do you think her brothers will react?" That makes Quinn and Ollie straighten up. "Got it!" They say, saluting him. I roll my eyes. "I can handle myself. I've had many dance injury's, Ky" I say. He smiles and ruffles my ponytail.

"Guys, I came here to watch you dance, not mess around with Aiden's 7th brother." Chloe shouts from behind us. I nod my head. "She's right, lets dance!" I say.

———————————————————————
Hope you liked this chapter! An idea of what Aiden's outfit would look like is at the top.