you're a dancer?

Today was going to be a free day. The first day of competition wasn't until tomorrow so we were free to do whatever we wanted today.

I woke up about 10 minutes ago thanks to Noah. He was shook my shoulders until I woke up.

"Preston!" I whined. He and the boys had been annoying me all morning and I was sick of it. Preston stopped poking my arm and hummed in acknowledgement.

"Can we go check out the auditorium?" I ask him, giving him my best puppy face. He smiles and nods, then picks me up and drops me on one of the beds.

"Get dressed and I'll wait in the lobby. Don't leave without one of the boys!" He says. Everyone all got up and started getting ready.

I threw on a pink sleeveless blouse and a pair of ripped jeans. Then I brushed my hair out and left it down.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Change your shirt" Hayden says. I scoff. "What do you mean change my shirt? This is perfectly fine!" I say. He laughs. "Where are the sleeves. I can see your shoulders and that top could slip down any second." He says. Dean agrees.

"Oh would you just shut up? We're not at school. You can't dress code me for showing my shoulders!" I say. Dean was about to argue but Emerson stops him.

"Your shirt is fine I guess. Let's just get going before Preston flips" he says, petting my hair. I smile triumphantly at Dean and Hayden as they glare.

I was the first one out of our door. With this huge advantage I smiled and took off running down the halls.

Whenever my brothers and I visited a hotel or someplace, we always race to the elevator. If you get to the elevator first you get dibs to decide what our next meal would be.

I was within arms reach of the elevator with my brothers all racing not far behind me. Suddenly  the elevator door opened and I ran right into it, crashing into its passengers as well.

"Oh it's you again." One of the guys says as he smiles down at me. I was laying on the floor while 4 dudes stared down at me. They were the people from the pool last night.

"Heeeeyyyyy....." I say awkwardly. They laugh and one of them grabs my arms to help me up. We step out of the elevator and I shake off the dirt I had acquired from bathing on the floor.

"Get your hands off my sister!"

Oh no!

All my brothers (except Preston) stood arms crossed in front of us. The guy who had helped me up quickly let go of me and I rolled my eyes.

"He was just helping me, Grey!" I say, walking and patting Greyson's arm. He continued to glare at the guys.

"Well, I'm really sorry for running into you but we gotta go!" I say to the guys. They smiled and waved back at me as I walked and dragged Greyson along with me as my other brothers trailed behind slowly.

"Jeez, must you guys be so rude to every guy we meet?" I say once we get down the stairs. Everyone scoffs.

"It's not every guy, Baby. Just the ones that piss us off." Dean says. I roll my eyes.

"Finally!" A voice exclaims from behind us in the lobby. I turn around to see who was yelling when I was pulled into strong arms and I immediately knew who it was.

"Prest, what are you doing?" I ask as he continues examining me closely, lifting my arms and hair.

"Scanning you for injuries. You're hurt right? That's the only reason you guys could've taken that long." He says, scrunching his face in confusion when he finds that I'm not hurt.