tonight

Dean POV:

I was laying in bed when the doorbell rang and I sprung up and sprinted over.

It's been like this all week. Every time someone gets a call, the doorbell rings, or grandpa walks into the room we drop everything we're doing and rush over. Nobody has heard any news and I'm going insane.

It's all my fault that she's gone.

If I had just gotten to the park earlier then she would still be with us right now.

When I got downstairs I swung the door open and when I saw no one there I scrunched my eyebrows up. Who rang the bell?

I was about to slam the door shut when I noticed a package on the ground. I picked it up and brought it inside.

The package was addressed to my dad so I sent him a text letting him know there was something here for him and then I took a seat, waiting for him to get here. I had nothing better to do anyway.

"You said you have something for me?" Dad asked as he walked into the kitchen. I nodded and pointed to the packet on the counter.

"It was dropped off at the front door." I say.

He nods back at me as he opens the package.

I couldn't see anything with his back turned towards me but I did notice him stiffen.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Go get your grandpa." He says suddenly. His voice was nothing but cold and guarded.

"Why? What's in the package?" I ask again.

"Just go!" He yells.

I throw my hands up in surrender and and storm out of the room. What a dick.

When I find grandpa I tell him that dad wants to see him in the kitchen and then I walk towards me room. On the way I run into Preston and Emerson and I accidentally shove their shoulders as I walk by.

"Woah, why so aggressive?" Preston asks.

"Dad's being a dick. All I did was ask him what was in the package and he completely snapped at me." I say. Then I walk into my room and slam the door.

Preston POV:

I look back at Emerson and he nods. We make our way downstairs to the kitchen to see what was up.

There we saw dad with his laptop sitting on the counter and grandpa standing behind him as he inserted a disk into the DVD slot.

"What's going on, dad?" I ask. He looks up at me and frowns before nodding to an opened package by the sink. Beside the package was a ziplock bag with what looked like someone's hair?

"Is that-" Emerson asks in horror.

I glare at him.

I opened the bag and pulled out the lock of brown hair that resembled Aiden's. I knew it was from her but only when I smelt the faint smell of her strawberry shampoo was it confirmed.

I turned towards dad and grandpa.

"Where did this come from?" I demand.

"We don't know. The package was addressed to your dad and we found this disk inside." Grandpa says, pointing to the laptop.

Dad pressed play and we all stood watching as our sister, daughter, and granddaughter appeared on the screen looking disheveled and traumatized.

When I saw the dried blood stuck to her previously baby soft skin and the tears falling from her eyes as she pulled at her bonds and let out muffled screams through the gag, I couldn't take it.

"Where is she?!" I yelled at the screen. I knew the video was pre-recorded but I had had enough. I need my baby sister.

I guess my scene had caught the ear of my mom because of all the voices I had tuned out I still managed to hear the sobs of my mother as she wept in my fathers arms at the sight of her missing daughter.

I couldn't stay in the room for any longer.

"Preston please." Mom pleaded. She didn't want me to leave. She didn't want to not know where I was. The feeling of having one child go missing is already destroying her. I understood her completely but I still couldn't stay. Not when my sister needed me. I needed to clear my head or I'd be of no help.

With one last pitiful glance at my distraught mother, I turned around and grabbed my car keys off the holder.

Levi POV:

"We aren't doing what he says." My father says as he shits the laptop.

"What the hell do you mean we aren't doing what he says? He said he'll kill her. I don't give a rats ass what you say-"

"LEVI! If we do what he says then she'll die anyway! Do you really think he's just going to hand her over and that's it that's all? Let you guys go? I thought you were smarter than that. Your brother is a deviant son of a bitch and he obviously has a plan." He says.

"So then what are we going to do? I can't do this anymore!" I say, leaving against the table and hurrying my face in my hands. I hadn't slept since she'd gone missing. I couldn't. Not until she was safe in my arms.

"You just leave that to me. I'll tell you the plan when I've settled everything. Be ready to see your daughter tonight." He says.

________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter! It's short but I'm  saving the 'action' for the next chapter.