you'll be fine!

Instead of partnering us all with someone, the boys finally agreed to let Chase, Rylie, and I stick together ourselves. A dumb decision might I add.

We walked into the building and immediately darted towards the games room.

"Lest play this one!" Chase says, pointing at a big game machine with 4 play guns attached to it. Awesome!

We swiped our wristbands across the scanner and picked up a gun each. The game started and we were sent into a big forest.

——

"No fair!" The boys whine as I smirk. "It's okay baby cousins, you'll win another time!" I say, patting their backs. "Just because I'm younger than you doesn't make me a baby!" Chase says, crossing his arms. I scoff. "Try telling that to our family!" I say.

We play multiple games until we ran into the other boys. They were all waiting in line for this gigantic pod. I watched as the ride started and the pod was sent flying in fifteen directions at once. It flipped and turned for a few minutes before finally resting back on the ground.

No thanks!

Instead, I take Chase and Rylie to the rock climbing wall.

Unfortunately no one was supervising it. Chase sighed. "Looks like we'll just have to go without help" he says. I gape at him. "Are you serious?!" I say. He shrugs his shoulders. "Unless you wanna go back to the other boys..." he says. I groan. "Fine!" I say.

This is not a good idea!

I grab a harness from the rack and pull it on me. I tighten the straps and then attach the harness to the rope for the wall.

I turned back to Rylie and Chase.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask. Rylie shakes his head but Chase nods and gives me a thumbs up. "You'll be fine!" He says. With shaky hands I grab onto one of the handles and pull myself up the wall.

I get to the top of the wall when my foot suddenly slips off of one of the grips. I let go with my hands in shock and my harness starts to loosen. I squeal in fear.

"Help!" I call down to Chase. He looks terrified. "Go get my brothers!" I cry. Tears were streaming down my face. The wall was very high and I was it the top. If I fell, I'd probably break a few bones. I'm so, so stupid.

"Aiden!"

I look down to see ALL the boys looking at me in horror.

"Holy shit!" Someone says. I don't know who because I'm too busy hanging on for my life.

It's times like these when I don't blame my family for treating me like a baby. This is what I get up to without supervision and now look where I am...

"Oh my god! Ok um.... don't worry, Baby, Leo just went to get an employee to help you!" Silas says. I didn't want to look down but I needed to see my brothers so I did.

When I looked down I couldn't see Preston or Emerson so I tried to move so I could adjust my vision but my harness loosens more and I drop a bit. I let out a loud scream.

"If she dies I get her room!" Hayden says. I make a mental note to kill him if I don't end up dying.

"Ok we got help! Listen to... what's your name?" Leo asks the employee that stood next to him. "Amira" she answers. "Listen to Amira!" Leo says.

"Aiden?" Amira calls up. I whimper. "Is it possible for you to get back to the wall?" She asks. I try to move towards the wall but the harness loosens more.

"Ok stop! I'm gonna get these boys to help and they're gonna catch you!" Amira says.

My family is gonna catch me? They'll probably let me drop! Hayden even said it himself; when I die he wants my room. What better opportunity are they gonna get?

I start to shake my head profusely but my harness loosens more and at this point I'm practically hanging on by a thread. I realize I have no other option so while the boys form some sort of circle with their arms knotted together, I mentally prepare myself.

"You guys don't want a blanket? The impact of her weight from that height could break your arms." Amira says. "We got it. There's 28 of us and 1, 70 pound girl. We should be good!" Leo says. Even though I was about to die, I couldn't let that false fact about my weight slip past me.

"75 pounds!" I yell down. That slight movement form my argument caused the harness to slip right off me. I fell out from underneath and screamed as I waited for impact.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with 28 faces I've never been more happy to see. But where are Preston and Emerson?

"Aiden!"

I turned around at the sound of my oldest brother and sprinted towards him. He opened his arms and I jumped into them. "I'm sorry I wasn't here. Emerson and I were stuck in the pod." He says, rubbing my back. I squeezed him tightly and breathed in his scent. Cologne and mint mixed with a little bit of smoke. A surprisingly nice smell I've grown to find comfort in.

"Alright well I think we're done here?" Emerson says. I nod my head and Emerson leads me to the car.

"Hey, Emy?" I ask. Emerson turns to me and raises a brow. "You haven't called me Emy in 4 years, what do you want?" He asks, smirking slightly. I roll my eyes. "I was just wondering if we could go for lunch?" I ask. "Besides, it's about time I start calling you Emy again, Emerson is just too time consuming."

He smiles and laughs. "I'd love to go for lunch but you've gotta convince Preston, Leo, Elijah, Eliot, and Silas" he says. "Well as long as you're on my side they can't say no. You're an adult!" I say. Emerson groans. "If only it was that easy. Since it's family day we all have to stay together. Whatever the oldest ones say, we have to do" he says. "That's stupid!"

——

"Thank you guys!" I tell my oldest brother and cousins. They glare at me.

I had asked them if we could go for lunch and they all immediately said no. After whining about it for 10 minutes on our way home, they finally gave in and drove to a small diner.

When we had first walked in the lady at the front counter was shocked. 28 tall, buff, dudes with 2 boys almost as tall and a small girl. That was probably a first.

She helped us rearrange a few tables so that we could all fit together and then took our orders. We were waiting on our food right now.

"Geez, no need to get your panties in a twist. I was just thanking you." I say. Mac smiles at me. "Well I'm glad we're out. I was starving." He says. I smile and stick my tongue out at my grumpy side of the family.

Our food comes shortly after only instead of the lady from before, it was a boy. Actually it was a boy from Noah's grade. Parker I think his name is.

"Here you guys go! If you need anything give a shout and either me or my mom will come and help!" He says. When he walks away he looks back at our table. Eh. He was probably just looking at Noah.

"I didn't know Parker worked here?" I say. Noah nods. "He mentioned that he works at his moms diner. I guess this is the one" he says.

We eat and pay for our meal but on the way out Parker stops me. Chase who was standing beside me gave him a confused look.

Parker hands me a small piece of paper and then whispers in my ear. "This is...."

________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter!