ooh, big words!

"Mom!" I scream as I run downstairs, my brothers chasing after me. I get to the bottom of the staircase and jump off towards the living room.

I crash straight into my mom.

"Jesus Aiden, what's the matter?!" She yelps. My brothers come running from the stairs and I scream. "Save me!" I squeal as Emerson reaches for me. I run over to the couch and stand behind it.

"What are you guys fighting about now?" Mom asks. "I did nothing!" I yell. Emerson laughs. "Ya, nothing. Because dumping water on all our heads to wake us up is nothing." He grits. I laugh at his drenched face. "You look like a drowned rat!" I pant between fits of laughter.

Suddenly I'm picked up from behind.

"What the fuck?" I squeal. The person holding me turns me around to face him. Preston. I'm dead.

"What did you just say?" He glares.

Preston is my oldest brother. He's 6'4, covered in tats, and is horrifying. He can be sweet, but when he's not, you better run.

"Nothing!" I say quickly. He glares at me and sets me down on the couch. "No more swearing, Aiden!" He says sternly. I smile nervously and nod. "I'll be gone now" I say, standing up from the couch. Of course, I get pushed back down.

"Absolutely not. You still haven't been punished for what you did to us" he says, pointing at all the boys who had just entered the room. I gulp.

"Leave her alone boys!" Mom sighs. Oh thank god.

"Come on Mom, look what she did to us!" Dean whines. I smile at his demise. He glares at me and almost lunges at me. "I see what she did and I think it's pretty funny" Mom says, high-fiving me. All the boys glare at me intensely.

"Go find something else to do other than annoy your sister" she says sternly. She then leaves the room.

I love my mom.

All my brothers left the room grumbling about how they were gonna get me back. I simply smiled and stuck my tongue out.

Since it was Sunday, I decided I would get dressed and the find something to do. I ran back up to my room and found an outfit. Once I was dressed I did my hair and grabbed my phone off the charger.
-
I loved my phone. I had to beg, my parents for it. It's not money that was the issue. It was my brothers and dad. My mom was all for getting me a phone as she had gotten her first phone when she was my age.

My brothers however, got their first phones at 14-15, depending on maturity. Their arguments about me getting a phone was that I wasn't 14 or 15, and that I didn't need a phone because all I would use it for is games. Not gonna deny that....

My dad didn't want to get me a phone because he didn't want me getting boys' numbers, to which my brothers agreed. That added to the list of things I had to argue against in my very compelling presentation on why I deserved a phone.

Finally, my dad caved and got me a phone. I remember that day like it was my 12th birthday. Because it was.
-
When I got downstairs, I saw my dad sitting at the kitchen table.

"Can I do something?" I ask him. He looks up from his files he was sorting through and smirks. "Good morning to you too" he greets. I roll my eyes. "Good morning. I'm bored and I don't wanna hang out with the boys!" I whine. He sighs. "Sorry, Baby, Nothing I can do. I have to finish these papers for work tomorrow" he says. I groan at his nickname. "Can you all stop calling me baby?" I sigh. He chuckles.

"Why? Don't you like it, Baby?"

I turn around to face Dean.