last chapter :(

1 year later...(sorry)

Aiden POV:

"Give it back, now!" I screamed at my thief of a brother. He stuck his tongue out at me and smirks as he turns around and sprints away, my phone in his hand.

"Noah! I swear on everything I am going to destroy you if you don't give me back my phone!" I was growing more and more antsy now. It was only a matter of time before I got another message. I'm gonna be so dead.

I chased him down the stairs and out of the house to the backyard where all my brothers were hanging out. I'm so screwed!

"Give it!" I yelled at him, leaping for it. Unfortunately for me, he turned away as I reached for it.

"No! I wanna know what you've been so secretive about!" He teases, lifting the phone high up so I can't reach.

At this point all of brothers were looking at our interactions and they were either confused or amused.

"You don't need to know anything." I say angrily, basically climbing him to reach my phone. He rolls his eyes and pushes me off. I was about to go back at him when my something dreadful happened.

My phone went off.

Right there on the screen displayed the 1 contact I had on my phone that my brothers didn't know about.

"Who is Logan?!" Noah screeches.

Fuck.

At the sound of the unfamiliar, typically male name, all my brothers' heads snapped in our direction.

While Noah was distracted I managed to yank my phone back into my hands.

"Aiden?" Preston demands. I gulp. It's too late. Time for plan B. RUN!

Taking one last look at my enraged brothers I quickly ran for my life out of the backyard. I could hear them all following me which only encouraged me to run faster. If not that'd be the end of me. Aiden Carter would seize to exist.

"I'm sorry!" I squealed as Emerson came a little too close to catching me. Avoiding him came at a price though. I sidestepped and tripped over the hose in the front yard.

Emerson caught me before I feel and held my shirt when I tried to run away.

"Who is Logan??" They all ask once they've caught up to us.

"Nobody!" I whine, embarrassed and just wishing this wasn't happening.

"Then why did you run away?" Hayden asks. I halte at him. "Because you guys were looking at me like I did something wrong!" I say.

"You did." Says Preston. "You can't lie for shit. Unlock your phone right now." He says, handing me my phone which Emerson had stolen when he caught me.

When I had my phone in hand again I immediately tried to make a break for it but couldn't even move an inch with the tight grip Em had on my collar.

He squeezed my waist and I squealed loudly, almost snorting at the ticklish action. He smirked and I glared at him.

"Unlock your phone." Preston says again. I look away and close my eyes.

"Aiden." He presses. I ignore him again. He wouldn't hit me like my brothers do with each other. I'm his baby sister. What could he possibly do to me?

Suddenly Emersons grip loosened around my waist and instead, pulled my arms up. Within seconds I was being viciously attacked by Preston's evil fingers prodding at my ticklish stomach.

I screamed loudly and basically started dancing like a freaking piece of seaweed.

"Unlock your phone or I won't stop." He threatens, giving me a second to breathe. I glared at him but nodded as I panted. I couldn't take anymore.

When Emerson let my arms down I unlocked my phone and handed it to them, putting my face in my hands and turning around.

I cannot believe this.

"Aiden Carter! Have you been dating a boy behind our backs?!"

That's my cue.

Up to my room to hide like a hermit for the rest of my life. It's fine. I'm probably better off that way. Alone. No stinky brothers. No stupid boys who get me in trouble with my brothers. Is it even worth it to have a social life?

_______________________________
Hope you liked this chapter! It is the last chapter unfortunately. I didn't want to leave this book unfinished and I had to give it some sort of happy ending.