even dean?

"Baby?"

I lift my head from my lap from my arms and sigh.

"Aiden. I'm gonna come in." Preston's voice says from outside my door. I don't answer knowing that even if I told him not to he would anyways.

My door slowly creeks open and Preston walks in. He closes the door behind him and walks up to me. He slides down the wall and sits beside me.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I scoff. "You're kidding right?" I ask him, not believing that he couldn't possibly not know. He rubs the back of his neck which he only really does when he doesn't know what to say or is avoiding an answer.

"You guys always control me! That's my problem." I say. He sighs. "If this is about the soap thing I'm really sorry. I just wanted you to stop swearing." He says. I pull at my hair. "It's not just that Prest. It's everything! I can't wear what I want, I can't say what I want , I can't do what I want. Whatever I do you guys are always there suffocating me. I love you but it's too much sometimes. I guess today was my breaking point." I say, sliding my legs down so they laid straight out in front of me.

We sat in silence for a good 5 minutes before Preston finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." He says. I was about to scoff again but he stops me.

"I'm sorry. Ever since you were born you've been such a big part in our family. The only baby girl. I always wanted a sister." He says, looking up as if reliving something.

"The day you were born has to be one of my favourite memories. When I held you for the first time and you clutched onto my finger with your tiny hand. When you opened your big green eyes. I knew you were my sister. I loved you before you were born but I knew I loved you immensely as soon as I held you in my arms." He says, looking over at me and smiling slightly.

"Come here." He says, patting his lap. I don't hesitate in moving to him as I was in need of comfort. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"You know we love you, right?" He asks. I nod my head slowly as I rest it on his chest. He squeezes me.

"Even Dean?" I ask. He chuckles. "Even Dean." He says.

"I guess we are the way we are because of that. We love you so much. We want you to be our baby sister forever. We don't want you to grow up."

"I will admit sometimes we can be a bit much but we're only trying to protect you. We'll tone it down a bit." He says, breathing in my hair. Had it been anyone but my brother doing this I would've moved but when he did this I knew it was to comfort himself, and it comforted me in a way.

"Don't grow up too fast, Baby." He says, kissing my head one last time.

_____

It was now just past lunch and I had calmed down.

After the talk I had with Preston he helped me stand up and then we made our way downstairs. I apologized to Hayden and gave him a huge hug. He was surprised for a second but hugged me back after.

I was now on the phone with Chloe laying in my bed.

"I feel like we haven't hung out in forever!"

"I know Chlo. I haven't seen you since last week! That was like a whole week ago!" I say, sighing loudly to make sure she heard.

"Wait a minute! Why don't we do something tonight!" She squeals through the phone. I wince at her pitch and smile.

"Okay, okay! I'll ask my parents." I say. I then hang up and run downstairs.

"Are mom and dad home yet?" I call out to no one in particular. Emerson comes out from around the room and shakes his head. "They won't be back till late. There's a storm." He says. I groan.

"Why, what's up?" He asks. I shake my head. "I want to have my friends over for the night." I say. He nods his head. "Mom and dad wouldn't care. All you gotta do is ask Preston." He says. Great!

I walk to Preston's room and stand outside his door anxiously waiting until I gain my confidence.

Just as I was about to knock on the door it swings open and I end up knocking on Preston's abs.

He looks down and smirks.

"Can I help you?" He asks. I gulp. "Well uh I was uh-"

"She wants to know if she can have her friends over for the night." Hayden calls out from his room. I gasp and tune around. "How did you know?" I ask. He yells back. "I was there when you told Em."

I tune back to Preston.

"What friends?" He asks, raising a brow. "Just Chloe, Quinn, and Ollie." I plead. He shakes his head. "No Aid. I'm not allowing you to have 2 boys sleep in your room." He says. I grab his arm and pull.

"Please Prest! They've had sleepovers here before!" I say. "I know, but I wasn't in charge then, mom and dad were. When I'm in charge, I say NO BOYS IN YOUR ROOM." He says, tapping my nose.

I really hate to do this but I have no other choice.

When he turns around to walk downstairs I start my act.

I sniffle and slouch my shoulders, looking up into the light on the ceiling to make my eyes water.

"What-"

"B-bubba please!" I cry, adding more sniffles to the effect. He looks at me for a second before turning his head. "Come on stop. That's not fair!" He whines. I walk up and wrap my arms around his waist. Then I cry.

"Alright, alright!" He says, running his hands through his hair. I sniffle one last time and wipe my tears away. "THANK YOU!" I say, running down the hall to my room.

I quickly text the group chat and tell my friends that they're coming to my house for the night.

This is going to so much fun!

______________________________
Hope you liked this chapter!

I'm sorry for the long wait for updates. I just finished my exams for this semester and I want to update at least 5 chapters in the next few days to make up for my absence.

I'm also sorry that this chapter is kinda crap. It was more a filler than anything I guess.