one room

________________________________A/N: I've seen this on multiple stories where authors will make a fake Instagram post on their books

A/N: I've seen this on multiple stories where authors will make a fake Instagram post on their books. I thought it was a cute and creative idea so I decided to try it out. None of these accounts are real I just made up fake ones. Although maybe if you look them up you could come up with a result. The app I used to create these fake profiles is called Social Dummy. It lets you create a range of fake social media accounts. I recommend using it if you like storytelling or if you're bored. It's pretty cool. Here's the chapter!
____________________________
About 1 month later...

"And when is this?" I ask, arms crossed and a huge frown on my face. Kyle looked at me and sheepishly says, "This weekend..." Hell no!

"You've got to be kidding me!"

——

"We're leaving this weekend and they didn't even tell you?" Ollie asks. I huff. "Yep! I just love being the youngest!" I say, stabbing my noodle with my fork.

"That's rough!" Quinn says, rolling his eyes. I laugh and smack his arm. "Oh shut up!" I say. He smiles back.

Here's what happening. It's currently Wednesday and my dance teacher just told me last night that we have a competition this weekend. We're going to a hotel and there's gonna be a lot of stuff to do or whatever. Sounds fun? I guess, but not with my brothers. Last time we had a getaway they stole my shampoo and filled it with hair dye. I had green hair for my 4th grade pictures.

"It's not like I'm not grateful or that I don't wanna go because I really do, but my brothers..." I say, leaning my face on my hand that was resting against the table.

"Oh shut up about your brothers! You live with them for Christ's sake, anything they do at home can't be any different from what they would somewhere else!" Chloe says. I sigh. "I guess you're right. They just always seem to pick our vacations to pull the biggest prank on me." I say. Ollie pats my back. "You'll be fine. The worst they could do is embarrass you in public or kill you" he says, giving me a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes. "Gee thanks!" I say sarcastically.

"I don't get why you guys didn't tell me! We are part of the same studio!" I say. Quinn laughs and shrugs. "We thought you already knew!" He says. Ugh.

——

"Are you done packing, sweetie?" Mom asks. "Ya, I just need to pick some bathing suits." I say. She smiles. "Want some help?" She asks. I let out a breath of relief and she laughs. "Please!" I say.

"Ok these 3 should be good!" Mom says, packing the 3 bikinis we had picked into my bag.

"Sorry babe, you're gonna have to sit between your brothers" Mom says, patting my head. My mom was only about 3 inches taller than I was. Practically everyone in our family was super tall but us.