sweater

It was now the end of the day so I was sitting on the bleachers on the football field waiting for my brothers practice to be over. Unfortunately for me, Noah has soccer practice today so he wasn't there to keep me company. My phone was dead so it's not like I could use it to keep me occupied. I settled for doing homework.

I pulled out my math homework first since it was my least favourite subject. Who likes math?

I got about 5 questions in when I was rudely interrupted by a pompom flying into my lap. I jumped up in surprise and tripped over the bench. I was on the 3rd level from the ground so I tumbled down each level painfully until my face met the soft grass. Ow.

Groaning I grabbed my head and sat up to see the culprit. Of course. Octavia. She's the head cheerleader at our school.

"Where's your shirt, A cup?" She asks. I blush when she refers to my bra size. For the record I was a C but no one needs to know that but us.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the bleachers which scared me. Was she going to beat me up?

"I-I changed into Deans sweater" I tell her, standing up and backing away from her as she turns angry. "My Dean? You stole my sweater!" She screams. The other cheerleaders behind her walk up to us.

"N-no it's m-my brothers!" I say. I really didn't need her angry at me. "Anything that belongs to Dean belongs to me. He is my boyfriend after all" she says. Is she delusional? This girl is psychotic. If only I could tell her that.

"Give me the sweater!" She demands. I freeze. "I-I can't!" I whisper. She glares. "Why not?" She asks, crossing her arms. "B-because I'm not wearing anything else underneath" I whimper. I knew that I was in big trouble.

"Does it look like I care? Take it off NOW!" She seethes. Not wanting to get beat up by her and her friends I slowly and shakily took the sweater off. Once it was off the cool air nipped at me skin and I let a tear drip down my cheek. She yanked the sweater from my hands and threw it over her uniform. Before leaving she smiled and shoved me to the ground.

I couldn't stop the tears from slipping down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them close to my chest as I sobbed.

"Aiden?" I heard. It was Noah.

I let out a loud sob and he ran to me.

"Oh my god what happened?!" He asks, taking in my appearance. I probably had tear stains running down my cheeks and my hair was definitely messed up. Plus, I didn't have a shirt.

He sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap, then wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me.

"What happened?" He asks softly, stroking my hair. Once I had calmed down I sniffled. "O-Octavia stole Deans sweater" I say.

"What the fuck? That bitch!" He curses. I laughed softly and he smiled. "You can wear my soccer jersey until we get home" he says, taking off the jersey and handing it to me. I gratefully accepted it and he pulled me back to my feet. "Let's go find Octavia and beat her up!" Noah says, shoving his fist in the air. I laugh and shake my head at his idiocy.

We walked out from the bleachers and wet met with a scene. All the football players stood in a line glaring at the cheerleaders, while the cheerleaders did the same.

"Where the fuck did you get my sweater?" Dean yells in Octavia's face. She smirks and crosses one arm under her chest.

"Stole it from the bitch that was wearing it" she says, laughing. Deans glare turns almost deadly. "You stole it off my sister?!" He practically screams. When Octavia smiles and confirms it Dean yells loudly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"It's so hot when you're angry, babe!" She teases, running a hand down his chest. Dean grabs her wrist and shoved her away. "If you weren't a girl you would've been dead by now!" He spits. He turns to walk away from her when he sees me.

Deans POV:

I'm livid.

How could someone be so cruel?

I really wanted to kill her but my parents taught me never to hit a girl. Instead, I turned away from her. When I turned I met the teary eyes of my baby sister.

She had tear stained cheeks and her hair was a mess. I noticed that Noah had given her his jersey, thank god! As soon as she saw me she walked away from Noah to get to me.

I ran over to her from across the field and enveloped her in my arms, squeezing her tightly. She didn't cry, but instead, squeezed me back as if her life depended on it.

"Tyler, can you tell coach I had to leave because of family reasons?" I ask to one of my teammates and friends. He nods his head. I wrap my arms under Aiden's legs and pick her up. She didn't move so I start walking to the car, Noah and Hayden by my side.

I placed Aiden beside me in the passenger seat and the boys didn't argue. They knew Aiden was sensitive right now.

When we got home I picked her up again and carried her inside. Preston almost dropped his phone. He was on a call but the second he saw Aiden he hung up.

"What's wrong?" He asks, walking up to me to see Aiden. He grabbed her from my arms and she wrapped her arms around him.

She hasn't been this clingy since her first day of school.

We all walked to the living room where Greyson and Emerson say talking. When they heard us walk in they turned their heads and gasped. "What happened?" They ask. Preston sits between Emerson and Greyson with Aiden asleep in his lap.

We told them the whole story and they were livid just like us.

"She stole the shirt right off her?" Greyson whisper yells. We were trying not to be too loud so we didn't wake her up.

"Yep. Left her behind the bleachers to cry" Noah said, his fists clenching. He was only 14 but still very protective of our sister.

"I don't think she'll want to talk about it anymore. When she wakes up don't bring it up." Emerson says. We all agree to not being it up.

Aiden's POV:

I woke up on Preston's lap. All the boys were on the surrounding couches with pizza in their hands.

"Hey" I croak, my voice still a little sensitive from crying so much. Preston looks down at me. "Hey. You hungry, we got pizza?" He offers. I shake my head and bury my face into his chest as I sit up a bit.

"Where're mom and dad?" I ask. He strokes a piece of hair behind my ear. "Mom's working late at the studio and Dad's in a meeting" he says. I nod my head and sigh.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I ask, looking up to his face. He smiles.

"Of course, Baby"

________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter! I ended it with the same line as last chapter and I do t really know why. Aiden gets clingy. Is it too much or kinda cute?