Imagine he goes missing

Luke: he was suppose to pick you up from work and you have texted him and called him multiple times but still nothing you sighed and decided to call Sierra to see if she could and she didn't answer you either that was concerning so you decided to call Calum since you and him where the closet out of all the boys you were close to all of them but you and Calum had a brother sister relationship you called him he picked up and said "hey where are you? Are you still at work?" You said "yeah waiting for Luke I swear if he's with you guys he's dead but Sierra didn't pick up either." Calum said "he's not with us and the girls aren't with us either. We thought he went to get you with Sierra." That worried you you said "well he's not here this is freaking me out this isn't like them to do this." Calum said "stay calm I'm coming to get you the boys are going to look for him and her then we will help." You said "ok." Then hung up and waited for Calum to come and get you he arrived a few moments later you said "did you guys find them?" Calum said "nothing yet." You sighed he said "hey it'll be ok." And patted your leg You said "this isn't like them to just disappear like this." Calum said "I know." Then he got a call from Michael saying they found them you sighed in relief you guys headed to the hospital cause he was there you guys parked the car and headed inside you saw him waiting with crystal and kaykay you ran over to him and hugged him he hugged you back tightly and kissed your head he said "I'm so sorry for not answering you I was so caught up with seeing how sierra's doing that I couldn't focus on anything else." You said "it's ok how is she?" You said looking at crystal she said "she should be fine she just needs a couple of stitches." Ashton said "what happened?" Crystal said "me her and kaykay were cooking when she slipped and fell and hit her head it cracked open but they said she can come home today once they are done." Sierra walked out you hugged her she said "I'm fine don't worry I'm ok." You said "good I was so worried about you guys." Then you guys headed back to Luke and sierra's house to relax the rest of the day.

Calum: you were waiting for him at Starbucks he was suppose to meet you there but he still wasn't there yet you called him and texted him and you got nothing back you decided to call Michael to see if he's seen him or knows anything crystal picked up his phone she said "what's up bitch?" You sighed and said "crystal I'm not in the mood right now is Calum with you guys?" Michael said "no if he was that would be Werid." You said "gross I didn't need to know that just call me if he calls you or anything cause he's not answering me and he missed our date so he better have a good reason." Crystal said "that's not like him we'll come and get you and look for him ok." You said "ok I'm at Starbucks." Michael said "already on our way." Then you hung up and waited for them they arrived you said "anything yet?" Michael said "the others haven't seen him either." You sighed crystal said "don't worry we'll find him." You nodded then Luke called Michael and said he found him in the park you guys headed there and parked the car you ran out and saw him sitting there it looked like he's been crying you ran over to him he caught you and said "I'm so sorry I just got a call that my sister got into a car accident she's in the hospital but she can go home today it wasn't that bad but I just couldn't bring myself to tell you I'm so sorry I feel awful." You hugged him tightly and said "you're ok I understand that's good that she's ok we'll call her when we get back you're ok don't worry I'm not mad at you." He smiled and kissed you happy to have someone like you in his life you guys headed home and called her and she just need a couple of stichs and that's it.

Ashton: you were at home waiting for Ashton to come back from the studio it was midnight and he Still wasn't back yet and he wasn't answering you so you got worried you called Luke he picked up on the first ring and said "ynn why are you calling me at midnight?" You said "you were asleep?" Sierra said "yeah cause we both were in the studio today and we're both exhausted so what's up so we can go back to sleep." You said "ash is still not home yet and he's not answering me." Luke said "we will be over in a couple of minutes sit tight." You said "ok." Then you waited for them to come they came with the others crystal said "where can he be we looked everywhere before we came here." You said "I don't know and it's freaking me out." Luke said "let's go check the hospital yeah." You said "I'm praying he's not there." Then you hopped in Luke's car with him and Sierra and you guys were off to the hospital you guys arrived and saw him and Kaykay in the waiting room you sighed in relief and ran over to him he caught you and said "I'm so sorry for not answering you I just needed to know that my sister was ok she's here on a trip and she over did it and now she's here." You said "it's ok and  oh my gosh is she awake?" Then lauren walked out and said "yeah I'm free to go." Ashton said to her "great you're never doing that again you understand me." She said "yeah." Then you guys drove her back to her hotel where her school was saying then you guys headed home and got some sleep.

Michael: you were waiting for him at the studio with the others and he still wasn't there yet you tried calling him and texting him but nothing you said "guys this isn't like him where is he I know he's not playing video games." Ashton said "I don't know where he could be he knows he has to be here we'll go see where he is." You nodded and went with Ashton to look for him you found him at the vet with crystal he saw you and you ran over to him he hugged you tightly and said "I'm so sorry southy isn't doing well and crystal needed me to go with her and he's my dog too so I needed to be here with her." You said "it's fine how's he doing?" Crystal said "they said he's going to be just fine." You sighed in relief you said "thank gosh or else I would have had to hide in my room for the rest of the day." They chuckled Then they brought southy out then you're guys headed back to the studio.