Daario Naharis- Alley (a)

"Are you sure that this is safe?" Through the shaded alleys, even with Daario you could not help but feel uneasy. It felt as if every crack and crevice harboured untold eyes that followed as you progressed deeper into the back streets.

"Of course, it does not matter where we are or what we are doing, I will keep you safe." Having your arm wrapped around Daario's did bring some calmness to you, but you still would have felt better having stuck to the main marketplace. "If dragons still roamed the globe, I would separate it's horned head from its body if it meant keeping you safe."

"Worry not Daario, you don't have to remind me of your fighting prowess. Do remember that thanks to a certain few past... issues I have had to watch you slash your way out of many a bad situation." Daario smiled as he ran through his memories of his sly manoeuvres, with which he had used to outplay the cities guards. "I would rather not have to see them again, but I will admit that your skills do come in useful."

"I have promised, I will do what I can to stay out of trouble, but you knew what you were getting into when me and you wed. Neither of us have ever been hurt, have we?" Your grip around his arm tightened painfully so as you turned a corner to see a triad of hooded guards eagerly awaiting your arrival.

"Daario Naharis, if I am not mistaken?" The tallest of the three stepped forwards, protruding into the light until his curved blade glimmered in the flame.

"You may be mistaken; you may not be. Depends on who exactly is asking." He strolled forward until he sat just out of the hooded mans reach but pushed you gently into the darkness behind him.

"There is actually a fair few folks asking. You seem to have ruffled more than a few feathers in your short time here and the chickens have sent out their orders. You're coming with us." The other two marched forward and drew their blades in unison. "Don't put up a fight, make this easier for all of us." He stepped forward, now brandishing coarse, wrist binging cord and Daario held out his bare wrists in anticipation. As the rough twine held against his skin Daario pulled it from his hands and held it tightly against his captors' neck.

"Even easier, you can all leave, and we can all go about our day unharmed." As the towering guard struggled against the ever-tightening cord the other two turned to each other in confusion, as if they had never had a usurper protest an arrest. "I need an answer gentlemen." He pulled the cord harsher until a previously spluttering, coughing guard collapsed, breathing yet useless onto the sandy floor.

"We will get you Daario, you and your bitch." A pointed finger met a menacing grimace spread on Daario's face.

"And I am sure, one day I will get you too."

~*~

Written by Aaron.