Sansa Stark- Adventures (a)

Sansa lay, sprawled and fatigued across the large deerskin rug that embellished the hardwood floor or her Winterfell abode as the close fire crackled and roared, and the winter storm threw hail on the large, thick windows.

"What do you want?" She asked as you peered your head around the heavy door, it had not taken Sansa long to befriend you, but as a lowly market trader the world of castle interiors and ornate embellishments was new to you, and far from your normal reality of splitting bread with your siblings and enticing patrons to your mother's market stand.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked, joining her in laying along the bedroom floor. "You are the daughter of Ned Stark, you have almost everything you could ever ask for, why are you moping around?" She rolled her head until your eyes met, she had a sheepish smile adorning her soft, pale lips.

"It really is not all that people think it is. Of course, we get nice things and I'm very grateful to not have to worry about food, or warmth or safety... for the most part anyway. But I crave a life past just lounging around the castle and attending boring social events. I want some fun and some adventure in my life." She pushed herself up and leant against the frame of her large bed. "I'm not sitting here saying that I want to go and slay dragons and find ancient lost treasure. I just want to be able to explore what more to this world there is, right now I'm limited to the keep and I think me, and Arya have explored every inch of this our father will allow us to."

"Me and my father often go on runs to the south so that we can purchase supplies for our wares. Maybe you can persuade your father to join us? It normally takes us a few days by horse and cart, but it's hardly the most perilous journey. We are lucky to see any fauna past some deer, so you won't come to any harm."

"Even if my father did allow me to join, he would send men with us, enough to fill a small army. It would defy the point but thank you for the offer." She rolled a small coin in her fingers and tossed it from palm to palm. "One day I will go on grand ventures all throughout the lands. For now I will just have to be content hearing my father's stories from his own travels.

~*~

Written by Aaron.