Yara Greyjoy- My Queen (c)

You had lived in Volantis for several years, seeking employment. In Westeros you had been a trained seamstress but struggled to find suitable work, so sought it out in Essos. When you arrived in Volantis, you were sure you would find work on The Long Bridge, and you certainly weren't wrong, just not in the way you thought it would occur. You were no longer a seamstress, instead only finding employment in the brothel. It wasn't ideal but it kept a roof above your head and all you needed was a few more well-paying clients and you wouldn't need to continue working there.

A few days prior, the iron fleet had arrived and took up great pleasure in your establishment. For three days straight you had been employed in the company of their leader Yara Greyjoy. She paid you well, and she was one of the few women who sought out your company, not that you minded. Yara was a generous lover was more than willing to pay the extra fees to spend time just laying upon your bed in between intimate moments.

That was where you were currently. Lying upon your bed, Yara stayed in all her glory, seeing no point in clothing when this was a mere break before another moment of intimacy. You were lying upon her, a thin sheet covering your modesty, not that she hadn't seen it all before many times over the last few days. One of her hands danced against your bare skin, sending a shiver down your spine.

"It is a pity that a beauty such as yourself is left here for any man to touch," she whispered into your ear. "I may just have to steal you away from this place."

"And how do you plan to do that, my lady?" You questioned, looking up at her, her brunette hair slicked with sweat from the vigorous activity the two of you had partook in.

"Once I am Queen, I shall have no struggle in paying your master a pretty penny to keep you for my personal pleasure," she smirked, letting her hand roughly cup your breast. "I shall not have to pay for your time if you are mine to pleasure."

Yara squeezed your breast, letting her lips lock upon your neck, leaving another mark to the collection that she had formed over the last few days. You may be there to pleasure whomever had coin but Yara did not treat you as a common whore, seeing you as a lover that she wished could be hers for eternity. The passion that you shared would be hard to lose.

"You are already my queen," you whispered, letting your hand roam down to grip her thigh, trying to control yourself, needing a moment before you could be intimate with her again after the last time.

"Aye," she said against your neck. "And I shall have you screaming it again, shan't I?"

She nipped at the soft skin of your neck, trailing her teeth up to your ear lobe.

"Whatever you wish, my queen," you whispered, your voice becoming shaky.

You were used to being with men and women and keeping your emotions under control but Yara somehow was able to make you weak at the knees just with her sultry tones.

"I wish..." she said, her voice tickling your ear. "... for you to beg me to fuck you."

A smirk curled upon your lips, you having no control over it, excited for what was to come.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.