Arya Stark- Noble: Part 1 (a)

"I wonder why we were both sent... I'm sure I could have handled this by myself." Arya's eyes scanned back and forth amongst the crowd from your overlook atop the bell tower. "Whatever" Arya replied to your contemplative silence. "I'll just go and kill them, you wait here. Just make sure nobody sees you." She hopped down, her feet touched the ground without making a sound and kicking up nothing more than a small haze of dust and debris.

Against her will you joined her; you didn't doubt her ability for a second, but you had been sent as a pair for a reason.

"You can't just run off by yourself." You struggled to catch up to her as she paced briskly forward. Of course, she didn't look like Arya and you did not have your usual appearance, you had both chosen what was probably the easiest option and had chosen the garb of the nobility of whom you were trying to infiltrate.

"You're just going to get in my way." In the wind her fur-lined, crimson cloak almost revealed her trusted blade in the flutter, but she held it tightly against her hip and kept it concealed. Her footsteps grew quicker as she tried to escape you.

"And you're going to give us away." You grabbed onto her shoulder and pulled her back, much to the shock of the other guests. Arya pushed your hand away and apologised for your behaviour, she scoffed and marched forward, eyes set with burning rage and affixed to the bounty.

Knowing there was no way of stopping her that didn't end in unwanted bloodshed, you walked alongside her as she approached the stout noble, his ornamented throne-like chair decorated with a swarm of luxurious and exotic women.

"Good evening my liege." Arya bowed before him, he raised his eyebrows and smiled, taking an elongated chug of wine.

"You are?" The surrounding women giggled and laughed amongst themselves, eyeing up their competition.

"We were sent over by a friend of yours..." He hushed the other girls and eventually sent them away to go and entertain some of the other guests whilst he dealt with you and Arya.

"What exactly makes you two so special? I can have anybody I want."

"Well you see." Arya stepped over and sat on his lap before calling you over. "Me and my friend here aren't your average whores. We share your lifestyle, sometimes we just need a night to let loose."

He stroked his beard in contemplation and called raised his hand to beckon a servant.

"Clear a bedroom." He ordered. "Have nobody disturb us until the afternoon."

~*~

Written by Aaron.