Oberyn Martell- Water (a)

Water raced from the top of the rocky outcrop, spluttering out before finally crashing down into the crystal pool where Oberyn lay mostly naked and outstretched on the lake's edge.

"Wonderful day isn't it?" He asked as you approached, stretching out and skimming his fingertips along the water's edge.

"I thought I might find you here." Your clothes found their way onto the dirt next to Oberyn's as you walked forward, the only thing clinging to your skin now being the sunlight and nature's soft breeze.

"Well, what point is there to Dorne if nobody will enjoy it like us." You lay down next to him, close enough to feel the water recoil from his fingers and fall onto your bare body. "And what is the point to Dornish women if nobody is going to enjoy them like I will." He rolled over and his wet hand landed on the top of your thigh, gently caressing the crease of your buttock.

"How is it Oberyn," You grabbed onto him by the bottom of his back and pulled him tightly into you "men get all the fun around here?" He smiled and playfully rolled you over, landing with him sitting over your thighs and pinning your wrists into the flower speckled grass. He rubbed his face against yours, his lips gently brushing against your sun kissed skin and then running down your neck and onto your shoulder.

"Oh Oberyn." You rubbed the hair that swirled so perfectly on the back of his head, grabbed under his shoulder and with all your might threw him off you and into the pristine lake. He coughed and spluttered until he was able to keep himself afloat, slicked his hair back and asked you to join him, reassuring you that the water was much nicer than you would expect it to be.

You looked around, Dorne may have been a people of free spirit but there were still certain people you didn't wish to see you naked. You carefully tiptoed towards the lake, you thought that the only way to believe Oberyn was to test the waters. He lay down in the water, his head resting on the slight sandy barrier and his feet dancing from side to side in the water.

"Come on." He rolled his wrist, enticing you forward. You moved your toe and placed it above the water, giving Oberyn just enough time to grab onto your ankle, drop you to your knees and launching you like an arrow from a bow into the lake.

"You can not outsmart a Martell." He took a bow and slowly lowered himself into the tepid water. "And remember, we never forget."

~*~

Written by Aaron