Tyrion Lannister- Women (a)

"I've always wondered Tyrion..." It became harder and harder to speak as the copious amounts of wine and ale filled your stomach. "Why exactly do they call you the imp?" Tyrion's hand dropped his cup to the table and his head dropped into his hands, he deeply rubbed his eyes with his callused thumb and finger as you raised the chalice to your pursed lips.

"It's because I'm a dwarf you fucking idiot." You couldn't help but spit your drink out over the table in front of you. "lovely," he added "All over the bread."

"I just thought you were a little... short." Tyrion handed you a small sheet of cloth to wipe the excess wine away from your chin and clothes.

"If I am a little short then you are a little stupid." The rim of the cup met with his lips once more, this time the contents quickly fell from the cup into his mouth only to be filled by the hands of one of the two hired assistants that stood silent at the door, their mostly bare bodies speaking more than their mouths were permitted.

"Oh, come on, I'm sorry." Tyrion harshly placed his hand onto your shoulder and grabbed a large wedge of bread from the table, taking his time to make sure it made its way to his anticipating mouth before sloppily chewing on it.

"It's fine, it's fine, don't worry about it. Do it again though and I'll have Ilyn Payne relieve your head from the terrible burden of that massive, ugly rock of a head that's unfortunate enough to sit on that pathetic excuse for shoulders." He waved his fingers around and the women at the door wisped through like little more than a breeze, lending their ear to Tyrion's whispers. They listened with their ears near to his mouth, you could make out nothing more than hushed gibberish. The enticing faces gazed occasionally over to you, their teeth clung to their ruby red bottom lips and their passionate eyes burning with lust, but with Tyrion being who he was you could not be sure whether that was for passion or for money.

"Which one would you like?" He asked, the pair of heavenly, demanding eyes did their best to entice you into their netting of primal needs and urges. "Well come on, we don't have all night. Which one?" You must have taken too long, Tyrion rolled his eyes and lightly slapped the backside of the slightly more excitable women, you could only look at the trio of people in front of you with confusion.

"You really are stupid aren't you Y/N... Come on." The woman slung her arm around yours and rubbed closely up against you as Tyrion shooed you and her out of the room. "Lots of empty rooms in this keep, no need to hog this one."

~*~

Written by Aaron.