Jon Snow- Horse (a)

Jon dismounted from his trusted steed and handed his bags of supplies to the more than willing scavengers that inhabited the camp beyond the wall.

"It should be enough food to last us maybe over a week if we are careful with it." He said with a deep, caring smile as the last canvas bag was taken gently from his hands. "That is not to mean that people don't deserve a little extra from time to time!" He took the horse and lead it through the camp in an effort to get some rest that he so desperately deserved.

"Jon... another successful hunting trip?" His smile grew warmer when he caught your voice caressing his chilled ears.

"It was not so bad. Managed to snag a few deer... not as big as I would like but everybody always seems to be just a little bit happier when there is some meat on their plates." He brought the horse forward and ran his fingers through its thick, black mane.

"I always wanted a horse." You chuckled as it sat its hefty head in your palm, the small white spot that adorned its otherwise black nose could easily have been mistaken for speckled of snowflakes. "Unfortunately, we never had the space for it, it was one of the only things I was ever told no to..." You thought back to your place as the daughter of the town's mayor, it was no King, but it still provided a more than good enough lifestyle... that was until you got bored and decided to run away beyond the wall.

"I am more than happy for you to help take care of this beauty for me. To be honest I have never been too much of a fan so if you want, you can have her and I will just borrow her when I need to?" You couldn't help but feel your body warm. "Do you not think I have been told of you caring for her whilst I have been away? It is nothing that you already do, no?"

"I suppose so... if you are sure that's okay? A horse is far from the easiest thing to come by."

"I have plenty of other things I would rather put my attention to. If you ever need anything for her, don't hesitate to come to me... Just keep her nice and strong for my journeys."

~*~

Written by Aaron.