Jaime Lannister- Stress (a)

"What's the matter with you?" The once golden-haired pretty boy looked up at you from his chains aside your encumbered horse.

"Oi!" You barked at him and kicked him in his side when did not answer you, sending him slipping and teetering in the sloshed, thick mud.

"What do you think's wrong?" He gazed, lost, at his oozing stump of a hand and then at the pale, cold appendage that used to sit on his wrist.

"Don't tell me..." You mocked him, making sure that the horse occasionally nudged him as it walked in tandem with the others. "You're feeling a little stressed?"

"Well believe it or not, being held captive by a group of less than reputable marauders will do that." He looked around at the surrounding forests, but you knew from the lack of hope in his eyes that he knew escape was slim.

"Can I get you something? A back rub? Maybe some nice herbal tea?"

"No thank you, maybe just let me go and I'm sure ill be back to my normal, happy self in no time." He held his chains outwards, the cuff sticking out towards the keys at your hip.

"I wish I could but it would turn out that Jaime Kingslayer Lannister has pretty much his worth in weight of gold and I'm not about to pass up that opportunity. Even if I have to kill that big bitch myself." Jaime looked towards Brienne who through all this walked with her head held high.

"Maybe in another life she would have been one of you." You couldn't help but laugh.

"Her? Maybe as a breeding bitch." You laughed even harder, wiping a tear from your eye as Jaime looked up at you with hatred and disgust from underneath his brow. "She would pump out some fine raiding dogs, might crush one of two of us in the meantime though." Your stomach danced as your laughter bellowed through the trees and sent flocks of birds soaring through the sky.

"Do you have to be so vulgar?" He spat into the mud as he walked.

"Ha! Vulgar? This is coming from the knight that takes tremendous pleasure in fucking his sister?"

"How... How did you know about that?" He looked around, for some reason making sure people didn't know this was a priority for him.

"Bandits have their ways Ser Jaime. Now come on." You leant in to his ear. "How is it knowing I have the moral high ground here."

~*~

Written by Aaron.