Robb Stark- Pregnant (c)

You pulled open the draped fabric to enter the tent where Robb and the highest men of his arm worked together to plan the next step in their war. You knew that your husband was working heard at almost every hour of the day, but you had a message of the most importance to tell your husband.

Quickly, your presence was noticed leading to an echo of 'my lady's' and bowing around the table, all but that of your husband, who simply sent you a loving and warm smile.

"Lady Y/N, what do we owe such a pleasure?" Robb asked.

"May I speak with you alone for a moment?" You said fondly.

He hesitated, looking at the men that were around him. "Is it an important matter?"

You nodded your head. "It is very important, I would not disturb you in such a trying time, if it were not."

Robb waved his hand dismissively, sending his men to file out of the tent and likely wait near by for when they would be re-summoned. He made his way around the table to meet you at the front of the tent. Reaching out, he took your hand within his, raising it up to his lips, pressing a loving kiss onto the back of your hand.

"Of course, I love seeing my darling wife during work, but it must be terribly important for you to disturb a meeting. You never do so, not that I would mind if you were," he smiled.

You couldn't help the grin that was curled upon your lips. It certainly wasn't bad news, but that didn't mean it wasn't of the most importance. You had held off telling him over the last couple of days, but you couldn't keep it hidden anymore, hence you joining him at one of his meetings.

"It is of great importance, my love. I wish I told you sooner, but I needed to be sure first," you grinned.

A concerned expression crossed his face. "What do you mean? You are worrying me, my love."

The smile continued to stretch across your lips until it couldn't possibly grow anymore.

"Do not worry," you smiled. "It is joyous news. I am to bear your child."

He hesitated for a moment, letting it fully sink in before his grin mirrored yours.

"Oh, how marvellous," he practically yelled, pulling you close to him, allowing your lips to be sealed upon his.

"Soon you shall have an heir and we shall have a product of our love."

He kissed you once again. "Thank you for giving me this perfect gift. The three of us shall be beyond happy."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.