Tyrion Lannister- Cell (a)

"Is it really all that bad?" By your foot a cluster of pebbles toppled over the stone edge and plummeted out of view.

"Get away from there, wouldn't want you to fall now." Your cellmate, a certain Tyrion Lannister, hobbled towards the fringe, his back, alike yours, clearly sore from sleeping on the cobbled floor.

"Not much else to do, might as well take in the view." As carefully as possible you crouched down, sitting on the verge with nothing but miles of air separating your feet from the earth. "You can mope over there which I would understand, it's prison not a play pen but you might as well make the most of it."

"You are insufferably cheerful; I can't decide whether I should have you executed or commemorated for your efforts when we get out." Reluctantly he did join you though and also dangled his boot clad feet over the edge.

"I honestly don't think that you are in any position to talk about executing people, given how you are probably a few days from the block yourself." Tyrion turned from the surprisingly elegant view, where rolling hills masqueraded behind a translucent fog and instead fixed his gaze onto you.

"Is this some shoddy attempt to make me smile?"

"Is it working?" You asked, Tyrion's still ringed hand struck your face, not enough to topple you but you knew there would be pain in the morning. "What can I do then? They put us together in here and it's probably the only thing that will stop us from throwing ourselves into the abyss."

"Can you get us out of here?" He asked, gesturing towards the door and then pointing over-exaggeratingly sadly down and over the edge.

"Well no... not exactly immediately." He sarcastically sighed deeply and slapped his thigh.

"Damn it and I had such high hopes. Can you... grow a pair of tits maybe, I'm sure that would help us out. Maybe we could seduce our escape from this hell hole."

"No, I can't do that. I have many talents, but unfortunately sporadically growing body parts isn't one of them." He repeated his same mocking actions before lurching up from the edge and strolling back to his previous position. "Fine, walk away it isn't as if you can get away from me, not unless you want to push me over the edge. I wouldn't put it past a Lannister."

"I've made my decision by the way, I'm not sure you'll like the answer."

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.