Tyrion Lannister- Maid (c)

"Come in."

You had knocked on the door to one of the lord's bedrooms, having been called to the room as you hadn't completed your duties to a satisfactory manner earlier in the day. With the acceptance to enter the room, you opened the door, expecting to be shouted at for whatever you had done wrong.

It was Lord Tyrion's chambers and from what you remembered you had done everything perfectly as you tried to do everyday but clearly that hadn't been the case today.

"My apologies milord," you whispered, looking down at your feet.

You were terrified of being yelled at by the people who lived in the home you cleaned, out of the Lannister's Tyrion was the least terrifying, rarely having a bad word to say to you but that didn't mean that he wouldn't have something horrible to say now. You had been a maid for the Lannister's since you were old enough to be put into employment and you always tried your best to not get on their bad sides but at some point, it would have been inevitable.

"Why are you apologising?" He asked.

"I was told to come and rectify my mistakes," you whispered. "I did not know I made any but if there is something that isn't up to your standard then please tell me and I shall do everything I can to fix it."

He let out a gentle laugh, forcing you to look up to where he stood, still avoiding his eye contact. The room still seemed almost perfectly tidy, how you had left it this morning, but on the table was a small feast along with plenty of wine by the side of glowing candles.

"I had to say something to get you to return," he stated. "You have not had your dinner yet have you?"

You shook your head. "No milord. We do not receive supper until the kitchens are finished with the banquet hall."

"Good. Well that isn't good, but it is good in the current sense," he laughed to himself.

"I do not know what you mean milord."

Tyrion made his way over to the table covered in a variety of treats that the kitchen had provided, pulling out one of the chairs and gesturing for you to take it.

"I am not allowed to be seated in the presence of you milord," you sighed.

"I give you permission this once," he chuckled. "I knew you wouldn't agree to come have dinner with me if I asked but now that you are here."

You cocked an eyebrow at him, making your way over to the seat that he had pulled out for you.

"I do not understand why you would want to have dinner with me, milord."

"Well I am rather fond of you and I was hoping you may feel the same but either way I wish to spend more time with you, if that is also what you wish."

You gave him a gentle smile, sitting down in the seat, accepting his offer, allowing the two of you to share dinner and get to know each other better.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.