Jon Snow- Protect (c)

You weren't sure where else to turn. The majority of your family had been brutally murdered by various people, leaving yourself, your older bastard brother and possibly your younger two sisters but their fates were uncertain. It felt as though your heart was being crushed over and over again, most recently with the murder of your youngest two brothers at the hands of a man whom you had once considered as good as a brother. Even with your heart aching and your longing for revenge, you couldn't sit idly, rather needing to go on and find someone who could help you.

Your older bastard brother, Jon, had been part of the nights watch, having been sent beyond the wall. Never had you travelled that far north but you needed to find him. It wasn't an easy feat sneaking past the wall, but you managed to travel beyond the safety of it and luckily found your brother amongst the nearby dense forest. He complained about your arrival, stating you had made a terrible decision and could have died but you hadn't so there was no reason to discuss the matter.

"I am a capable fighter, I have no need to turn back until you are able to travel with me," you stated.

"You will die out here and I cannot face that. I cannot spend every moment making sure you don't hurt the wrong person; I shall have to protect you instead."

You rolled your eyes at him. Ever since you were young, you had sparred with him along with Robb and Theon and were able to put up a fight especially considering your smaller stature. Never had you needed protection from a man and now wasn't going to change it but seen as you needed his help, you would comply to such a trivial rule.

"If I die, I'm going to haunt your ass," you frowned, putting your sword back into its sheath.

He frowned at you. "You have not changed sister."

You shrugged your shoulders. "Would you have wanted me to?"

Jon spent a second thinking before shaking his head. Even though you were always taught he was of a lower standing than you as he was a bastard, you and he had always been close, so his time past the wall was harder than you could have ever imagined.

"We shall regain our kingdom, brother," you smiled. "We shall avenge our family."

"With time, we shall."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by