Daenerys Targaryen- Fire and Blood (c)

Not only was Daenerys the rightful Queen of the seven kingdoms and Khaleesi, offering freedom to all those enslaved in Essos, but she was also your lover and best friend. She was everything you could ever want in the world as a leader and a partner and she did better than anyone could imagine at juggling the two and succeeding in everything she did. To do so well politically and to make sure she was able to offer the best for her people, she spent a lot of time with her advisors and needed to work hard to make sure everyone agreed on the points.

Tonight, was one of the common nights where she was off talking to Ser Barristan and Jorah about the next step that needed to be taken on her way to take the Iron Throne. There was so much that needed to be done to gain the manpower needed and also get across the black sea so that she could take her birth right of the throne from the usurper whom took it from her father. It was a long way from where you currently were, but you would help support her the whole way until she was on her throne.

As you had no political insight, Daenerys allowed you to stay in your room rather than have to go through a tedious discussion, so that was where you stayed until she returned. You were sprawled out on the bed you shared with her when she returned hours after she left.

"How did it go?" You questioned, propping yourself up on your elbows so that you could see her.

"A lot of plans with little ways of acting upon them until we are able to gain a larger army. That doesn't matter at the moment though, it is now our time. I could very much do with a kiss if it isn't too much trouble," she smiled softly.

You offered her a sly smirk, using a finger to gesture for her to come to you.

"If you want a kiss then you will have to come and take one," you said, biting your lower lip in an attempt to be seductive.

She returned the smirk, lowering herself so that she was able to crawl towards you on the mattress that you were lying on until she was able to hover above you.

"I will take what is mine, with fire and blood."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.