Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Bellamy's POV

It was weird I didn't remember anything that happened since the tree incident. I felt angry that I missed... I probably caused so much pain.

I stared at Clarke's serene face as she slept. She was stunning up close. Then her eyes fluttered open.

I planted a kiss on her soft sweet pink lips. She gently smiled at me and I was all the sudden pulled under her so she was now on top of me.

"Whoa there princess!"I said shocked.

" I get what I want!" She said as she started kissing me deeply.

My hand rested on the small of her back and the other held her head as we kissed.

"Ehemmm"Someone coughed.

We kept kissing until there was a loud whistle.

"Octavia!! What are you doing here?!" I asked

"What do you think come with me!" She yelled.

"What's wrong O?!" I asked as she pulled me out.

" do you remember anything I tell you?"

"Not since the tree accident. It all went white. " I said as her expression changed.

" shit so you don't know what you and Clarke did." She asked. My heart dropped as she said this.

"We didn't?!" I asked.

" You did!" She said concerned with the issue.

"Shit!" I said.

" you do what else right ... " she said and I felt confused.

"Let me tell him." Clarke came out of nowhere and said. She grasped hold of my hand and led me to a quiet place. We sat down hand in hand and talked.

" I am .... I-I-I-I " she stuttered as her hands shook severely.

I held them both tight and raised her chin.

"Slow down... You are okay just tell me."I said calmly.

" I am p-p-p-pregnant." She said and my jaw dropped.

" no you can't be"

"Well I am and it's your kid"

" I don't know what to say!"I said with a frown.

"Don't leave me please don't-"she said but I cut her off.

" I will never leave you I love you and that will never change I will love this child too. I am just sorry was t in my right mind when we well.... Had sex."I said and kissed her deeply.

This kiss didn't compare to any of the others it was soft passionate and just was filled with love.

"Thank you." She said.

We walked back to camp and just walked around helping out.

"How'd you get that bruise?!" I asked as I noticed a huge bruise and cut on her face. My hand held her face and I looked at her bruise.

"I-I ummm fell." She said.

"Oh well be more careful precious."I said.

To be continued.....

Fun fact :

... is called an ellipses