Chapter 36

❤Chapter 36❤

Bellamy's POV

After I woke up and helped Clarke out I started helping out in 'our' camp. I collected wood for fire to keep us warm. Also I hunted and gathered food in a group; for us to store and eat later on.

It felt strange , I felt as if I've never did this before in my life and I wasn't use to it.

Then it reached late evening ration time. We all ate out share of food, and then most called it a day and left to go rest in their tents. I was one of many who did.

I headed back towards my tent and stepped inside. There I saw Clarke drinking a jar of clear moonshine and I could tell just by the strong alcohol smell.

"You shouldn't drink."I said to Clarke as she quickly glanced at me with surprise.

"What I meant at least not alone."I retorted.

"What's it to you?!"She said sadly.

"I could use some moonshine."I said.

We sat there next to each other ; each of of drinking from the big mason jar filled with strong moonshine.

"You have a huge cut!"She yelled as she took hold of my arm looking at the cut on my hand.

"It's nothing."I said.

"Nothing it's about 4 inches wide and it's skin deep. You need stitches!" She stated.

"It doesn't even hurt."I lied.
Then she took hold of my hand and touched the cut.

"Aahhhhhhh"I winced out in pain. She began to smile softly as she got up to get a box of something.

"Let me take care of this I am the camps only doctor."She said as she sat down next to me.

She held me arm gently as she stitched up my hand quickly. Her hand began to shake as she was finished stitching my hand up. for some reason.

I grabbed her hand gently And looked into her deep blue eyes.

"Do I make you nervous?!"I asked asked seriously.

"Yes!"She said.

"Well I should." I said as my eyes flickered to her lips back up into her eyes.

Soon she did the same as our faces got closer. I took her face in my hand (healed one) and closed the space between our lips.

Clarke's POV

I was tempted to lean in and kiss him. I felt myself craving a kiss on his lips.

I leaned in closer to him and soon our lips harmoniously moved together. Our lips danced upon each others rhythmically as he picked me up and put me on the bed and lifted my shirt off.

"Now I am really nervous."I said and laughed as he pulled his shirt off.

"Good." He said into my ear, I could feel his lips on my ear as he did that.

Soon we were down to our under wear still making out.

Part 2

Clarke's POV

He was going harder and softer each time. I moaned out as he did.

"Uhhhahh."I moaned. He growled as he thrusted me and as We furiously made out.

1 hour later.

Octavia's POV

"Hey where's Bellamy's I haven't seen him and I need to talk to him."I asked Jasper.

"In his tent ... I think." He said. I made my way to his tent and walked in.

"OH MY GOD!!!"I squeaked.

I was shocked to have been witness to see Clarke and yes Clarke having sex with Bellamy.

"This doesn't make sense." I mumble as I covered my eyes.

"Octavia's Im so sorry." Clarke said as she covered up.

"This is worse then when I caught you sleeping with raven." I said accidentally.

To be continued....

I can't remember did Clarke find out about them sleeping together or not in my fan fic. Please comment to tell me

Please vote and comment!