Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Bellamy's POV

It had been a beautiful day. the air wasn't too hot not too cold. the wind blew my hair gently as I walked to Clarke's tent. I opened the tent up and saw Clarke. She had planned for me to come so Octavia wouldn't know.

"Hey!" I said as she stood up and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Hey!"She said back. My arms wrapped around her waist as we kissed.

"I wanna show you something come on let's go."I said as I smirked.

"Where?"She asked.

"It's a surprise."I said.

We walked and walked through the forest and came to a stop as we heard water flowing.

"Oh my god it's beautiful."She said as she saw the water fall.

"Wanna go for a swim? The waters not that deep. It will probably go up to our shoulders."I Asked.

"As long as you hold on to me ... I don't have a good past with water."She said. She had meant the day on the bridge were my mom and her dad died.

"It's ok we don't have to." I said sincerely.

"No it's fine..."She said sternly.

Clarkes POV

I began to take my top off and my pants. My cheeks grew red as Bellamy glanced at me. He took his shirt off and showed his six-pack, then he took his pants off leaving him only wearing boxers.

He walked toward me and took hold of my hand.

"1-2-3"He shouted as we jumped on three.

My head was under water and soon I could breathe when a resurfaced.

I immediately grabbed Bellamy and wrapped my legs around him.

"It's ok I got you."He said as he smiled. I hate to say it but I was craving to do more than just kiss him.

We began to start making out and my hands grabbed his hair and his hands were on my waist.

"Bellamy!"I said as I let go.

I swam through the water and got up on the rock and water flew over me from the water fall. I wasn't sure what I was about to do was me or not me.

I turned around and slipped off my bra and underwear and through them to the side and quickly jumped in.

"I always wanted to go skinny dipping."I said with a smile as I swam to him.

"Who are you? This isn't the Clarke I know." He joked but looked serious at the same time as I closed the space between us.

"I don't think this is a good idea Clarke... I don't wanna rush our relationship and I don't want you to think we have to."He said and I frowned.

"Shit! You heard that!"I said as I swam quickly t retrieve my bra and underwear. I slipped them on quickly and grabbed my clothes. Bellamy did the same but before we could get them on three familiar faces appeared.

Finn, Jasper, and Monty.

"Uh oh."I whispered.

"It's not what it looks like I swear."I lied. Bellamy stood in front of me only wearing pants and no shirt.

"Umm I think we should go."Jasper and Monty said.

"Good idea..." Finn said angrily.

As they left me and Bellamy looked at each other. I was so embarrassed for what I did... I moved too fast and I should of never done that it was wild.

"I'm so embarrassed... I should of never did that I went to far"I said and shook my head.

"You were judging trying to let go and have fun... don't be embarrassed... By the way I thought it was hot... sorry-"He said as I started laughing.

"I've never been called hot in my whole entire life."i said.

"I am surprised .... someone as beautiful as you could be on earth... your like an angel...And I love y-"He said but I quickly kissed him and whispered "I love you too" in his ear.

To be continued...

You guys I think this chapter sucked so badly please comment to help me out if you don't like this chapter. 😭😭😭😭😭😭