Chapter 20

Earlier that day...

Chapter 20

Clarke's POV

Me and Finn had been walking through the woods trying to find the crash. Finn was still sore from the stab wound a d I told him he would end up on bed rest be chase his stitches would tear open. Finn grabbed my hand lightly and brought me close to him.

"I want to kiss you." He said and I looked down to the ground then up at him. I wanted to kiss him so badly , it's like I craved him.

But I knew it was just my hormones or something , In reality I only like Finn as a friend before I loved him but that was before raven.

"Finn I what we want isn't always good for us." I said as I leaned in without realizing it. Before I knew it I was making out with Finn. I pushed him away and started walking.

"I'm sorry." I said and continue on to the crash. We reached a small clearing where a small plane had crashed.

"Anyone there a-a-live." I said with a shakiness in my voice.

"Help." a familiar voice said. I ran to see raven in the front of the plane her head bleeding as she got out.

"Your bleeding here." I said and handed her a cloth. Finn came running towards her and they held each other in their arms and made out with each other.

I stood their awkwardly as there lips locked. I cleared my Throat and they separated.

"We need to get to the radio, Arkadia is sending a plane full of 300 people , The pilot told me about the crashes and I connected it. we have to stop them." She said and rushed to grab something.

I ran into the plane and check their pulses, a woman about 10 years older than me in the back with her neck snapped, the pilots dead with smashed in skulls and I think the woman's husband because their hands were entwined together.

I felt a deep sadness in me. I walked over to them.

"We should keep their ID's and bury them so they know who died , it wouldn't be right leaving them here." I said as I carried their wallets in my bag.

"We don't have time for that , we need to get contact now it's important." SHe said and ran in the wrong direction and she wobbled down.

"Raven I got you , it's over here." Finn said and supported Her as they walked ahead of me almost as if they had forgotten I existed.

I followed them back to camp and saw everyone's eyes on me. Raven Headed towards the plane and went to Monty to help.

"Octavia's gone!" Miller informed me and I went blank. I had froze in place not moving , I hoped she was okay. Finn had volunteered to help find Octavia along with an other group. I was left with raven and Monty, No choice to get along.

Sorry for the very short chapter , I just need time to think , If you have any request or ideas to add to the story please comment. And if any one wants to jog my memory , can you tell me what happened after this.