Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Clarke's POV

After we went to the store I saw Octavia sneak something in her pocket. I was shocked at her actions.

"Octavia no" I scolded her but she just smiled at me and snuck another thing in her pocket.

"Live on edge." she said and looped me and wells arms and ran out as the alarm went off.
"Mam your coming with us!!" Officer said and handcuffed Octavia and before I knew it she was gone.

"Clarke! help me oout." she yelled but I froze not knowing what to do.

"Shit!!" I screamed as we jumped into the car and drove fast away. I just drove home quickly and ran into the house.

"Wells , Can you drive us to that restaurant we love that just across the bridge. I froze immediately , what was I gonna do say no and make them feel even worse.

"Clarke go , now you owe then some time." my mother said forcing me to go.

It's not like she stole something expensive right she'll get out easy, hopefully she'll understand.

"Okay." I said and ran into the back seat and buckled up. My father was in the passengers seat next to Wells and Mr.Jaha sat behind him with me.

It's started to rain as we started to drive on the endless bridge.
It started to get foggy and hard to see.

"Clarke" Mr. Jaha whispered quietly to me.

"Yeah." I whispered. Looking at him concerned.

"My boss is gonna make me fire your Father, I don't think I have a choice , I-I." He said and my eyes grew big.

"Why , your not gonna actually fire him are y-" I said but was thrown to the back of The drivers seat and hit my head hard.

'SCREECH' I heard the car swerve and loose controls as we crashed into a 18 wheeler and another car.

Our car lost control and the last thing I saw was us crashing off the bridge.

Wells POV

As we drove I started to talk to Mr.griffin. He turned the radio up a bit and hummed.

"How's Clarke been since I was Gone?" I said and looked at him.

"She's been better , after all the stuff that's been happening Shes pretty be-" he said but he pointed in front of us.

A truck was loosing control and rolling speeding towards us with another car that crashed into us to the side.

I tried to get control of the wheel but we ended up swerving and crashed into the other car. Soon we flew off the bridge into the water.

I opened my eyes and saw that the water was quickly seeping into the car as we sank to the bottom. Jake was unconscious and my dad had gotten out already.

I looked back at Clarke who was half aware and not so awake. Her head was bleeding. The water had filled to the top and no more oxygen was left.

I unbuckled myself and looked back towards Clarke. She woke up and panicked , I knew she couldn't swim but she was stuck.

Her buckle would undo, so I helped her, But she hit me in protest and pointed to her father. I shook my head and kept helping her.

Soon she was loose and her breathe began to stop. She swallowed water and passed out.

The car began to crash to the bottom as I fled out to the surface.

"Help!!" I screamed as I saw my father swimming in the choppy water.

I began to go to the nearby Bank and put Clarke on the land. The first responders began CPR and she took awhile before she woke up puking water.

"Nooo!" she screamed and ran the water the EMT guy picked her up and took her to the ambulance as she struggled.

I had killed her father , I could of saved him but I didn't.

I was taken to a separate ambulance with my father and driven to the hospital.

"How many people died." I asked the EMT.

"3 people , We identified one of them already." he said and sat me down.

"Who were they?!" I asked as my head ached.

"Some woman named Aurora Blake. Your car crashed into hers and she didn't get out in time. Her car was right next to you when it fell off the bridge." he said and my heart sank.

My father could of helped out or saved someone instead he saved himself.

Bellamy's POV

I got a call saying that my sister was at the police station locked up.

I was given a ride by a officer to the jail cell.

"Where is she?!" I asked as he led me to the cell.

"You and her are a tying over night." He said and I say her crying alone.

"What the hell did she do?!" I yelled at the officer.

"She stole jewelry and other stuff from the store." he said and my vein popped out. Clarke was suppose to be accompany her and be a real friend. she let her get arrested.

"Why do we have to stay here my mom texted me saying she's on her way home." I said and then I heard the TV turn on and news go on.

"Your mother was in a accident , I'm sorry but she died." he said and I just froze.

I looked at the TV and he informed me what happened.

"I will never forgive you!" I said to myself and assaulted the officer out of pure rage My temper had been unpredictable .We were gonna be separated in foster care.

"That's it arrest him." they said and hand cuffed me.

Griffins were at fault and the Jahas.