Chapter 27 (unedited)

Chapter 27

Clarke's POV

I walked out of the Octavia's tent with a searing pain jolting through my leg. I smiled to myself , my plan was going accordingly so far.

I looked down at my leg and saw a 10 inch gash wide open on my leg. Octavia had done a good job.

I walked up to the middle of the camp and fell right outside the gates. It's hurt very badly , Just gonna have to put up with it. I could hardly move on the leg due to the grey job Octavia did with injuring me.

"Ow" I said as someone began to approach me.

"Finn?!" I said as he picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I could say the same thing you know." He said and smiled at me.

"Take me to the plane." I said.

"Okay princess." he said. I hated when people called me princess but not Bellamy because it was something sweet to me.

"Ugh do you know how to stitch, I want someone with a steady hand." I said to him as he sat me down on the high metal table.

"Then I'll go get someone who does."He said but then put attention to my wound.

He took out a clothe ready to wash it when someone comes in.

"Here man you got this?" he asked.

"Yeah I can handle the princess." Bellamy said taking the spare shirt from Finns hands and coming towards me.

Finn left immediately after he got closer to me. The redness in my cheeks got brighter and I felt a warmth in me.

"So how'd you hurt yourself?" he asked smiling slightly. I kept my gaze on his steady hands cleaning and stitching my gash.

"Ummm" I said and looked up into his eyes ,but he didn't notice me staring for the moment.

"I-I I climbed a tree and fell off it?!" I said sound more like a question.

"That sucks but I wonder how you can cut yourself like this from a fall when the entry of the wound is obviously identifiable as a knife. Clarke ?" he said it my name.

"I don't know? really. I don't." I said.

"Well I'm all finished up just need to wash the blood off you." He said as his hand touched my bare leg causing goosebumps to spread throughout my body.

He started to wash the blood that had ran down my leg and cover my wound off. His hand held my calf as he washed the dried blood with his other hand. Okay maybe my plan wouldn't work he wasn't looking at me at all ; it's as if he was ignoring me kind of.

Then he put the clothe down and looked up at me suddenly.

"A tree huh?"he said with his rich deep voice. He began to walk out but I grabbed his arm and tugged him.

"Stop! Bellamy" I said.

He looked fiercely at me , I began to get nervous.

I carefully got off the table and tried to walk to him. I stumbled a lot but I managed to fall into his arms.

He held me from my waist and back like a dance move in those waltzes.

"Clarke? " he said waiting for me to say something. I loved that I was in his arms and I loved how it felt but he didn't know that. I smiled softly at him.

"I can't really walk. And your just gonna leave me here? My cuts are still sore as hell. Just stay here and keep me safe."I said fast he looked confused. I gave him a flirty smile lets hope he wouldn't see it as a drunk smile.