Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Bellamy's POV

I had gotten dressed already and left the tent to give the 'Clarke' girl some privacy.

"Can I come back in now it's cold."I said.

Then I heard loud sobbing and peaked in. I saw her all dressed in her usual clothes and she was on her knees crying with her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?!"I asked worriedly.

"Nothing!! Leave me alone."She yelled.

"Not until you tell me what's up with you."I said.

"No I can't you wouldn't understand why or how." she said sadly.

"Whatever just trying to help a sad girl out, Did someone die?." I said which made her cry harder. I rushed down to her and put an arm around her.

"Look I am sorry I said that... I am insensitive sometimes.'" I said to her. She pushed my arm off of her and sat up.

"No ...just stop ... its just everything. I miss how things used to be and things just keep on getting worse...like you."She yelled.

"Whoa whoah there princess no need to get mean. Its not my fault your all sad and stuff." I said as I fell back onto the couch and sighed loudly.

"I hate you."She said quietly.

"I hate you too princess." I said, And then I fell asleep.

Clarke's POV

That night I didn't sleep instead I just sat outside my tent feeling sick to my stomach.

It finally broke dawn and some people started waking up to do their jobs. I didn't have the energy to get up. I was exhausted but still was yet to be able fall asleep.

Then as I heard someone get up I rushed inside the tent to see Bellamy stretching his arms out as he stood up.

"Good morning princess how'd you sleep?!" He asked with a sad smile.

"Didn't."I said.

"Well I couldn't actually fall asleep." I resaid. He raised a brow at me almost as if he was gonna question me.

"How come?!"he asked.

I don't kn-"I said but stopped as I felt puke coming up. I covered my mouth and looked around the room for a bucket.

He handed me one quickly and held back my hair as I puked violently. After 2 minutes I stopped and sat up.

"Tell me what you think Clarke ?"he said.

"I am not pregnant Don't even say that."

"Oh then what is this ... it's not like your a doctor...."

"Actually I am ,Bellamy."I said with a slight smile.

"Then what is it?"

"Stress." I said.

"Oh"he said.

Authors note: She isn't pregnant yet this was a whatch ma call it something that will get your attention.