Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Bellamy's POV

I wondered to Finn and full on ouch him in the face.

"What was that for?!"He asked angrily.

"You hit Clarke!"I yelled.

"So it was just an accident."He said. I slapped him hard upside the head.

"Bull-Shit." I practically screamed. Then we began fighting right in the center of camp.

"Asswhole."I screamed as I tackled him.

Clarke's POV

I ran into camp where I heard fighting and swearing with Lincoln.

"Oh my god STOP!!"I Yelled as I went to then which was so stupid. Finn turned to me and punched me square in the face. Bellamy began beating him back up after he witnessed me getting punched me in the face.

Lincoln helped me up and sat me down in a hand made chair and looked at me. He said "one moment I got this".

"CALM DOWN YOU TOOOO!!!!!!" Lincoln screamed as he separated the fight.

"GOO!" he yelled at the two while looking at Finn. I felt like I deserved it getting hit. I broke his heart didn't I ,... but he broke mine worse.

After the whole thing calmed down Octavia told Lincoln to watch me and make sure neuter guys see me. I needed a brake from Bellamy and well Finn you know the story.

"I am sorry this happened I should of stopped you." He said as lincoln was done icing my eye.

"It's okay... it was my fault for thinking I could separate the fight."I said to him and softly smiled.

"Get some sleep I'll be on watch for the camp , You'll see me in the morning." He said as I closed my eyes.

Bellamy's POV

After the whole fight I wanted to see Clarke and see if she was okay.

OH MY GOD... I REMEMBER NOW.... I love Clarke...

I rushed to our tent and quietly entered the tent to her sleeping. Here was my chance to kiss her.

I went up to her and held her head up and kissed her passionately. Her eyes widened as I kissed her delicately.

She stopped for a second and then responded back to my kiss. SHe knows I remember now.

I was now on top of her hand of her waist making out with her.

" I love you so much"She said.

"I love you more." I said.
This made her blush sweetly and she laid down with me. I spooned her and we both fell asleep like this.

Octavia's POV

"COME ON! I have to go check on Clarke come with me ,... I just don't want Bellamy bothering her." I said to Lincoln.

We wondered towards the tent and were in utter ah when we saw Bellamy cutely sleeping with Clarke.

"Lets go!" I whispered.

"Okay lets just leave then be."He whispered back.

Before we left I took another look at them. At there sweet live I envy.

When I stepped outside Lincoln's lips were pressed against my out of no where.

"Mmm." I mmm'ed through his delicious kiss.

"I want you."He said low voice.

"I want you !" I said and took him towards my tent.

Author note: Lincoln is not romantically involved with Clarke idk if I want to comment if you do but so far I am not.