Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Bellamy's POV

I had entered the lunch room to see Finn standing in the lunch line. I decided to stand next to him and get lunch with him.

"I'm sorry about your Mother... she was a very nice lady." I said to him sincerely as we got our trays of food.

"Thanks I-!" he said but was interrupted by the sound of Cheering and screaming.

"You had sex with him last NIGHT AND THIS MORNING!!"Raven shrieked. We began to put our tray down and push threw the crowd.

"FIGHT" "GO RAVEN!!" People screamed as We saw raven beating the shit out of Clarke. I saw her glasses get crushed on the ground.

"Finn is thinking about breaking up with me but he said he wouldn't , so it looks like he mine so don't get near him you nerd." she screamed at her as she flinched.

"You fucking Slut!!" she screamed at her as me and Finn tried to maneuver through the crowd.

We finally got to them and I saw Clarke throw a couple punches but Raven slammed her back and straddled her. Clarke looked like she was about to pass out.

Finn ran up to Raven and pulled her off , I Grabbed Clarke over my shoulder as Finn did right(Raven) before Raven could throw another punch.

"GO RAVEN!"Someone screamed one last time , I guess he won. I was hoping Clarke would beat the shit out of her.

I put Clarke down but she immediately fell down. Jasper ended up catching her but he fell down with her not being able to support her weight. He practically weighed as much as Clarke.

"Help me with her?" he asked ;she was on his lap unconscious, then she woke up.

"I'm done!!" she yelled and tuck her hair behind her ears.

She got up not wanting help again and wobbled a bit. Everyone looked at her and laughed as she clumsily ran out.

I rolled my eyes and followed her, I always had to be the helper or good guy or at least I was turning into one. That can't be good.

"Wait up princess!" I said as she ran into the Janitors rooms. she locked the door and I heard crying.

"Clarke come on, She is a bitch she'll get suspended like-" I said but he interrupted me as she opened the door a crack.

"Like Murphy!" she said and slammed the door and walked out of the building.

I just sighed and went down the hall way. That girl was a major pain in the ass I tell you , stubbornest person I know besides my sister. It made me laugh a little seeing how independent they are yet people are dependent towards them.

I saw Finn in the Hallways with Raven calming her down.

"You had sex with her just last night , didn't you get my voice mail , I thought you said long distance forever, and I can't believe you let a preppy Rich seduce you!! ugugh!!"Raven yelled as she punched a wall.

"She's not like that she is just a friend , my mom just died last night." He said and looked sad.

"That's partly why I came to visit. You have till friday to choose." She said and shouldered me as she left the building.

"Is she gonna get suspended?" I asked Finn who seemed to be contradicted,

"Yeah she just left the Guidance office."He said and headed towards the exit.

"If any one asks You , tell them I am taking a day off tomorrow and the day after." he said as he left, I just rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing." I said to myself and walked to lunch.