Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Clarke's POV

"CLARKE!!"My mom screamed as I came down stairs into the kitchen.

"What the hell, you got detention for talking back-" she yelled but I cut her off.

"He deserved it he-" I yelled back at her but she held out a finger and interrupted me.

"CLARKE ELIZABETH GRIFFIN!! You are grounded, no reading, no music , just studying and writing an apology to your math teacher." she said and gave me a deathly glare. That meant if momma any happy ant no one happy, which meant to keep your mouth shut.

"Ughh" I snarled and just stomped my foot. I went to my dad and told him what happened.

"Honey , I'm gonna take Clarke to Jaha's , Kay!" he said and my mom just shrugged angrily.

This is what happens when you work late nights and you have to be the strict mean one at work to get your job done. I remember a time when she was just a nurse and sweet , but that was when I was a toddler.

We got into the car and just talked and listen to music. My dad was like my best friend, I know that sounds ridiculous but he got me in ways my mother didn't.

My mom was not very close to me, But my dad and me were.

"Looks like I'm not gonna get to go out with this boy to a party." I said and looked at him smile.

"Clarke goto a party, I forbid you from not going to this party. I will take care of your mother ,I'm so proud." he said and we just laughed..

We entered the house and I immediately went up to wells room and jumped onto the bed.

"Hey! so there's this party , and Finn **smiles and lets out a short laugh*** is gonna take me out to the party." I said an he at next to me.

"I'm going too, I need to show them I'm not a Strict guy , Class presidents get out. So can go give me a ride." he said and got up.

"Sure, my dads making sure I don't get caught, Ive never been to a high school party before." I said and we wet downstairs to see our dads watching soccer without us.

"What's the score?" I asked curiously as Wells sat on one of 2 couches. The other couch was crowded so I sat on the smaller one with wells.

I was practically in his lap, But I didn't mind we usually snuggled like this in a non-weird way. He grabbed a blanket and put it on our laps as we watched the game.

"Wells, promise me you'll be my friend even when were like 40 year olds like them." I said hesitantly as I rested my head back against his arm.

"Promise!" he said and held out a pinky and we just laughed. I held out my pinky and we both pinky promised.

"So , this Finn guy you know he's safe right?!" he said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Yess!" I said and just started watching the game. That night I fell asleep on the couch with Wells.

Wells POV

After the game was over I noticed Clarke had fallen asleep, so I picked her up and headed out the door with her father. She was very light for a 11th grader.

"I got her, thanks , Have a good night , oh tell your father better luck next time haha." he said and picked her up and headed for the car.

"Night!" I said an closed the door, thinking about her knew Friend Finn.

Jake's POV (Father)

I Carried Clarke to the midsize SUV an put her carefully in the front seat and buckled her in.