Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Bellamys POV

I had immediately left the hospital room that Clarke had been in. The truth was I had cared for her but something inside me told me to hate her for what has happened. I blamed her for what happened... but the truth was it wasn't anyone's fault. But she had done nothing when Octavia was arrested.

"Excuse me sir... Are you a friend of Clarkes?"Someone asked me.

"I don't know about friends.. but yeah kinda." I said.

"Well I would like to inform you after she is discharged for a few weeks she may need to come back... we found something... were afraid it may potentially cause cancer."She said.

"Is this from the accident?"I asked curiously.

"No... she may have been living like this and we haven't caught it... but I do need to say it may be nothing ... we can only wait and see if anything changes... that's what your job is if you see her weaker than usual please notify me."Thalia said...she had been a college student nurse that visits our high school occasionally to help out in health classes.

"Ok... should I be worried."I asked.

"Only if you see the signs... but I would say no don't worry... just enjoy having her around you as a friend again."She said. I laughed silently to myself because I didn't even know if we were friends again.

5 days later....

Clarkes POV

I had returned home and had gotten dressed. I put on a fitted Metallica shirt with raggedy jeans along with a light sweat shirt. I found my glasses on my desk so input them on and headed out the door.

I had started walking to school. The memory of being in that car scarred me... I don't think I could ever be in a car and cross that bridge. it was so hard for me coming back to the hospital. I had gotten a panic attack heading home in the car.

Finally I arrived and school and all eyes were on me. I ignored the stares and went straight to my locker. I opened my locker and surprise surprise guess what happened. A weird sticky substance had ruined everything in my locker including the photo of me and my dad. I slowly take the picture out and my binder which slips out of my hands.

"Hahaha long time no see where'd you go?"Nicole laughed.

"Hospital..."I said quietly. Someone bent down and picked up my binder. I looked to see Bellamy. He had an irritated look on his face.

"Bell-"I said as he gave me my binder and stood under. He silently walked away , ignoring Nicole as she tried to get his attention.

Later that day I had lunch with Monty and jasper.

"Did you here about the lock in tonight?.. are you coming?"Jasper asked.

"What's the lock in all about?"i asked.

"We stay in the school ...all of us for two nights...without leaving the school..."Jasper said as he jumped in excitement.

"I don't know it's a ...maybe...yes."I said As they smiled.

"Can't wait... see you tonight!"I said as I sighed.

Later that night.....

I had returned to school with my duffle bag hanging from my shoulder. I entered the school and immediately was shouted to see a very crowded hallway.

I walked to the desk and showed them my student ID. They quickly approved and had me set up my stuff in the smaller library.

I walked to the library and immediately set my stuff down on a table. there was a good amount of empty space for the people assigned in here to sleep. I would say about 4-5 people could fit in he space.