Hirudegarn's tail smashed the ground, growling as he checked his surroundings, seeing there was nothing in sight.

The sky-scraping monster growled, spreading its wings as it was about to take off.

Janemba opened one of his eyes, having realized he was too cocky to let this massive monster get the best of him.

He pulled his hand from the pyramid, demanding his sword into his hand. The Blood Ruby Sword flew into his hand, using it to push his way off the pyramid, and force his body to regenerate.

He fought against the great Lord Tundra and managed to stay standing, he wasn't going to fall to this mindless beast.

As Hirudegarn was about to leave the planet, it felt Janemba's power, turning and seeing the demon for the split second of life it had left.

Janemba yelled out in a fit of rage, shooting into the monsters mouth and bursting from the back Hirudegarns throat, swiftly spiraling around and slicing another crescent blast at the monster, taking its head off.

"...heh..." Janemba said as his body needed a minute to rest, falling to the ground and landing on his wobbling feet. Utilizing the sword as a crutch to hold himself up.

Behind him Hirudgarns body crash to the ground with its head rolling a few feet away.

Janemba looked over the monster, seeing it was dead, for now at least.

The demon then concentrated on himself, slowly the hole in his gut began to heal, stitching back together and rebuilding the tissue around the wound.

Janemba stabbed the blade into the ground by his feet, punching his arms out, stretching and pulling in energy; revitalizing his power.

The demon let out a quick huff, grabbing his sword and heading to the pyramid, seeing the doors to the wish orbs were still closed but he had to make sure, flying to the pyramid and plunging the sword between the doors.

Suddenly the structure began lighting up, the entire crater glowed beneath the surface.

Like a key, Janemba spun the handle, twisting the blade and opening the doors with ease.

Inside, the wish orbs remained on a small green cushion, Janemba counted all 7 of them. Letting out a sigh of relief, unsure what would have happened if a prisoner had obtained them. Or worse, if Chardona had found out what had happened here.

He stepped out of the pyramid, closing the doors and grabbing Hirudegarns head, flying over to find that the prison doors had been smashed open.

Some prisoners were still in their cells, sitting and swaying back and forth due to the sedative they retrieved after leaving the Big Gete Starship.

He flew over to the core, already seeing a massive hole from Hirudegarns escape, Janemba spit on the ground, already pissed at the sight of an almost empty prison.

Some of the guards had managed to repair themselves before going to other guards and rebuilding them.

Janemba looked over the entire prison, ramming his fist against the nearest wall.

The guards all turned their attention to him. The demon let out a growl, pointing outside, demanding all the guards to pick up the rest of Hirudegarn, throwing the monsters head into the core.

As the guards passed him, Janemba's attention was brought to a single cell, while others had their doors ripped open or smashed, only one cell was smoking from the inside.

He made his way over, unable to make out a single thing in the shroud. He let go of the sword, letting it float besides him; defying gravity. Janemba held his arms out, slamming his hands together at the cell, blowing away all the smoke.