12: They will love you

Start from the beginning

That is all it took for Alex to take some clothes out of her closet since she didn't want to wear the hoodie I had found on the floor after smelling the alcohol on it. "I am going to put these on in five seconds and then we are good to go. You also don't have to search for your keys since I drove to here last night. We can take my car." I catch the keys with ease while Alex was going to the bathroom to change into something more presentable.

I had no idea what to expect when walking out of Alex her bedroom but I did not expect to see Olivia laying in the couch with some random dude both naked. Sure they were covered with some blanket that they had found but I had no idea how to act around them. I had seen naked people before but it felt so wrong to see the best friend of the girl I like, naked.

"I am ready to go. Should I bring something with me for your parents? I think I have some wine or something around for them." I shake my head at Alex who hadn't even noticed the two naked people at her couch. Or either she did and she didn't say anything about it because she was used to seeing that happen at her place.

"I think you should keep that wine for the next time because I told my parents we would be there in like five minutes. It is not a long ride but I do not need my mom to call me back, we both don't want that to happen." Alex takes her bag of the kitchen counter and makes her way to the door, seeing Liv turn around in the couch while the guy was hugging her tight as if he knew this was going to be a onetime thing.

"I am sorry that you have to see this. I am getting used to seeing it happen that I just ignore it." I get behind the steering wheel, seeing Alex her whole outfit for the first time. "You look gorgeous little one." I slowly place my hand at her thigh making her cheeks become red. I had never seen her this cute before in my life.

The whole car ride I had been thinking about what to tell my parents because I had no idea what we were. I didn't want to make Alex uncomfortable at my parents their place but I also didn't want to ask her to be my girlfriend right now. I don't need her to say no to me because that would be very awkward at my parents then.

"You do know that I am going to meet your parents right? You are acting so normal about it while I am practically stressing out here. How can you be so calm about this?" I squeeze her thigh but that didn't make her less nervous about this. "I am just sure that my parents are going to love you. It is not that hard to do."

My mom stood in front of the door pointing at her watch as if I didn't already knew I was late. She didn't have to tell me about that again because it was making me more nervous than I already am. I had no idea how my parents are going to react to the fact I have a girl that actually can stand me with me. But she is also a girl that I see a future with and that is for the first time in forever.

"Nathaniel you know that I love you a lot but being late is not something that we love here and you know that." Before I could respond to her, I saw my mom staring at Alex who stood behind me like a lost puppy. "Oh my god! You brought a girl with you without telling me. If I had known I would have put on something else." My mom pushes me aside and stares at Alex as if it was the first time she saw a girl before.

"Guys you should come over right now. Nathaniel has brought a girl over for the first time." I saw the look at Alex her face into something different, she looked so happy when she heard those words. She was the first girl that had ever met my parents before since I knew that nothing could happen between the others so I didn't bother letting them meet my parents in the first place.

"Mom are you seeing a ghost or something? I don't think that Nate knows what a proper girl looks like." I stare at Alex who was still smiling at me. I had no idea what today was going to be like but I had not expect this to happen at all. "Wait you are a real girl. Did he pay you for coming with him? If so please blink twice so I can rescue you." My older sister Brianna was staring at me as if again I did the weirdest thing ever in my life.